A Sunny Reunion! Illuminating a New Relationship!

After the incident that happened, the Kousen family felt a little more connected as a family. With a lot of persuasions, phone calls and meetings, Asahi found herself screaming for joy when her parents told her they would be staying in Japan. So excited about the news, she ran to Chanson to inform her friends.

Busting through the door, everybody turned shocked but not surprised by the overly energetic blonde in a summer dress.

"We're staying!" she screamed in delight

"WHAT?!" they all yelled in unison

"Yay!" Hanami shrieked

"The pretty cu-" Sakura started to say

"That's pretty cool is what she was saying!" Akina interrupted secretly pointing at Shirana who was sitting at the register

"Oh, heh heh whoops"

Kazuki rolled his eyes and walked over to Asahi.

"That's good to hear, Asahi. I'm glad you got things settled between you and your father."

"Yeah... I never knew his past because he never wanted to talk about it... so when I heard it I began to understand him a little more..." she paused "I guess all I really needed to do was listen."

They all nodded in agreement.

"Well, I came here without telling anybody so I should go now"

"Ok! See you tomorrow!" Akina shouted behind her

"Bye bye!" Sakura waved

Walking out of the store, Asahi headed off towards the main town. Wandering around, the sun shone brightly as she happily skipped down the path. She was greeted by her parents who were strolling as well.

"Mom! Dad!" she quickly made her way towards them, hugging them in contact

"Oh there you are, Asahi" Mayura smiled

"You ran off so quickly" Genjirou laughed

"I was so excited to tell my friends so I kinda forgot about everything" she grinned

"Well, they must have been pleased"

Asahi smiled at her mom, squeezing her really tightly. In the distance, she could see a familiar figure watching them. She blinks and let's her mom go before walking towards the figure.

"Sir.... Kage?" she mumbled to herself in confusion

Just as she was about to get to him, Sir. Kage turned around and vanished. Wondering what he was up to she decided to shrug it off and walked back to her parents.

"What's up?" her dad asked

"Oh nothing... I just thought I saw someone"

Wrapping his hand around Asahi's shoulder, he linked arms with his wife and the happy family set off back home.

The next day, the sun continued to shine bright as it peeked through Asahi's window curtains. Stretching her way off the bed, she jerked away as she felt herself fall onto the cold floor.

"Ah!" she yelped

Sparkle who was sleeping on a bed that Asahi had made her on the desk woke up. Rubbing her eyes, she watched her slowly get up from the floor.

"What in the world are you doing? ~paku"

"To be truthfully honest, I don't know" Asahi giggled

Quickly getting dressed, she put a bag around herself and Sparkle hopped in.