Chapter 2: A Breeze

-Miors POV

After a long week or three of training jewels she was finally getting the hang of things. Training her was like training a dog to fetch. HARD AS HELL ! She was still a rookie so I kept her out of the harsh shit. Plus with her age and mindset I wouldn't want to put her in a bad place in life on my watch.

Word was getting out faster then we thought that we had a new recruiter and she was young minded. I've always kept my ears to the streets cause you'll never know who , when or how your next battle is going to approach you.

Business was booming and body's was dropping. We were losing people back to back but nothing to close too home. Plus it's what comes with this street life shit and I had to realize that since I was sticking by my niggas side through it.

"Hey ma!" I said walking into my moms house. The smell of soul food filled my nostrils. "Ooohwee is that ribs and home made macaroni I smell?" I said taking a big whiff of the air and kissing her on the cheek.

"First off Girly, I'm doing good thanks for asking and yes it is are you hungry.? Nevermind don't answer that I raised you I know your greedy butt hungry" she laughed checking the already finished macaroni.

"Sorry mom I forgot my manners when I got into this house and smelt your food. And yes extra mac 'baby girl' you know how I like it" I joked sitting down on her couch. "Girl bye" she laughed. In the middle of me replying to a text I heard a shatter causing me to drop my phone. My first thought was my mom. "Mom you okay?" I said jumping up and looking at her concerned. She was standing stiff and still as her face indicated that she was in pain. She slowly took in little breaths as she held her side. "I-I-I'm — I'm fine baby I just got a hot flash that's all." She said trying to bend down and pick up the pieces of broken glass she had just dropped.

"It's okay mom I got it. Just go sit down and chill I'll handle the rest" I said holding her up and walking her to the couch. My mom wasn't a old bird but she wasn't the youngest one either. I went upstairs to the bathroom to grab her medicine also a little cold towel. I lied her down on the couch ; kicking her legs up just moments after taking the medicine. I placed the rag on her forehead to cool her down.

"Where's my son million?" She struggled to question. "He's out and about he couldn't make it but he's coming later."
Me and my mom ate good as we sat in the living room stuffed and enjoying each other's company. Million had missed dinner with me and my mom which wasn't like him. We always agreed that family comes first and the business was second so hearing my mouth when I arrived home it was going to be. I stayed with my mom till she ran out of energy and eventually dosed off. Now was my time to go since it was getting late, we had let the whole day fly pass us but I didn't mind it wasn't no better place I'd rather be. I slid her throw blanket over her before kissing her forehead goodbye. 

On my way home I got a call from jewls to come to her house to collect what she made. I stated I only do house visits as I told her upfront. I usually don't do late night pick ups especially not in a public place. visits being that late end up no good for anybody. It was one of the biggest rules I always remembered from Leam. But it was jewls  she knew better than to do anything. Over a lot of traffic and detours I made my way to my favorite restaurant where we met Jewels at. My first time ever being there at night and shit was definitely a different vibe after sun set. Mior was reluctant as she did not trust the whole thing but for some reason she gave Jewls the Benefit of the doubt.

•knock•knock•

I heard a knock at my window, I jumped at the Knock out of no where. I unlocked the door as I knew exactly who it was by the smile. "Hey mior!" Jewls yelled getting into the car. She reached to give me a hug but I refused as she smelt like heavy liquor. "Wassup jewls" I said scrunching up my nose. "What's wrong ?" She asked with a concerned look. Jewls was a young girl and living her life as well as working. But mixing the two is where she went wrong. Especially around me. "Are you drunk?" I asked with a mug in disgust. Her head dropped like a sad puppy. "It was only a few shots" she mumbled. "Wheres my cash Jewls" I asked with a attitude.  She leaned over and zipped open the duffle to reveal a sum of cash. It was just bare minimum. "This is it?" I asked with a raised brow. "Yeah Mi your didn't give me much to -" Mior threw the cash in the back seat and gave her a stern look. "Jewls don't mix business with pleasure. You get my money and product move and do whatever the hell else after that. What you brung me is bare minimum then what you were supposed to bring back. And I expect this not to happen again or your getting cut or worse." "I understand Mior.I promise I won't mess up no more" she nodded her head. "You just can't fuck this up Jew I believing you and I see how bad you want it. So I'm trying to give it to you. But if you playing like this then you won't be able to contribute."I said looking her in her eyes.

They ended off with a warm embrace that held us together. At that moment we both grew onto each other and knew we created a bond. Jewls stood out to me like a bad thorn. But that's what made her special in my eyes. She was like me just in a different aspect.

When I arrived home it was pitch black.Which indicated I was home alone. After the long day I didn't mind it neither. I walked into my home and the smell of backwoods filled the air which instantly grew me irritated. Million knew I did not like smoking in the living room especially not around my white sofa. "Mill !" I yelled once I made my way to the halls of our home. I was Checking every room for him not only to cuss him out; but to shower him with kisses. After searching around the mid size home he was no where to be found which indicated he had just left.
________________________________
I missed y'all so much omg but I'm backkkkk🥳

I'll be sure that this book buss just like the first one. I'm so excited for this book. New people, puzzles,relationships, drama and better yet DRAMA AND CLIFT HANGERS.😅But I made a few adjustments, some felt like I moved straight into the story too much and felt as if every chapter told a lot. So I made it that it'll be some boring but INFORMATIONAL chapters and some crazy Clift hanging chapters.

Let me know what y'all think☺️

Why kashy??

Why does mior feel like something is off?

Who was the person that sounded familiar? 👀

Comment for part 3, thank you love y'all🥰