Chapter 1: never a break

Miors Pov

3 years later.

"I love you Mior I promise I didn't mean to hurt you. Please take me back" lace said begging me. "We can have our baby and never look back" he said rubbing my stomach. "Lace you chose her over me and lamia" I said feeling my cheeks all of a sudden get wet. "I'm sorry I was blind at the time but I can see now, and I can see how much I did you wrong and how much respect you need. Your the mother of my first child , I want to be with you mi" he said looking me in my eyes to show he was serious. Just as I thought me and lace was over my lips met his and Just like that I  knew deep down I still loved lace...

I woke up with the sun peaking through my curtains. The light rays caused me to blink multiple times before I could catch my glance. I rolled over to see million still sound asleep. Even when he was sleep he was still fine, I got on top of him and kissed him till he finally woke up. "Damn, what a beautiful sight to wake up too. What's wrong?" he said rubbing his tired eyes and giving me a soft kiss. "Nothing just had to get you up cause you got business to handle at 12" I said smiling at him.

"Oh yeah I forgot that quick, goodlook ma. I see you finally doing your job". We both laughed at his irritating joke. He slid his hands under my silk robe and caressed me from thigh to my tittys. "I be wanting to tear yo ass up with this perfect body you be showing out with" he said slapping my ass and giving me a cute smirk. "Boy bye go get ready" I said giving him one more peck before getting off of him. He sat up and stretched just before going to the bathroom.

I checked my phone to see plays coming in left to right. My agenda for today was already full and it was only 9 a.m. after replying to all my texts I made my way to the bathroom, meeting million in the middle of brushing his teeth. "Yea get them yellow hoes together" I laughed walking to the shower to turn it on. He chuckled just before spitting the suds of the tooth paste into the sink. "It's to early to be playing with your Charlie horse head ass." He laughed historically. That joke always kilt me cause it was some fire and he knew it.

"Yea see now you got me fucked up" I said dropping my robe then getting into the shower. As I was washing up million got in right after me. "Damn is privacy even a thing anymore?" I joked while holding my chest and covering my cookie. "Mior we live with each other I walk in whatever and whenever I want" he said approaching me with a bright smile. "And you covering this body like I ain't already seen this motha fucka before." He added while biting his lips and removing my hands. "Yeah yeah just knock next time". We showered and cleansed
ourselves for 20+ minutes . I soon threw a fake attitude, being that he was hogging the shower water. He playfully yolked me up and pinned me against the shower wall. "It was kinda early so I ain't wanna have to do you like this." In a matter of seconds I was on the shower floor drenched under water. "Mill-" I tried to yell as he tickled me and playfully fought me. "Look at you now sucka, you happy you got all the water you was crying for" he laughed. I managed to stand up as he fled the shower, trying to avoid my hits. "Now You paying for my hair to get done again !" I yelled as he tried to flee out the bathroom. "I bet I don-" before he could finish
he slipped on the bathroom floor. We both bursted out laughing at each others silliness.

After getting dressed and getting my hair settled I was all ready to go. "Bye bae" I said giving him a kiss before making my way out the room. "Hold up. Let's go get breakfast first" he said stopping me and wiping off his white polo. "Mill I gotta go now, the girls is waiting for me" I said looking him in the eyes "right you the boss you can show up late if you want. They on yo time ma" he said licking his lips at me. "Okay where you wanna go? McDonald's?". His face straightened up as if I yhad him fucked up "yeah nah you know I'd never eat McDonald's". "Quit playing I wanna take you out and treat you, I want to show you that your well appreciated and deserve whatever you desired". His words soak into my body like a sponge it was hard for me to say no. "Okay let's go".