Chapter 3: One Of Many

Writers note: hey loves! I wanted to add on so y'all don't be lost. I first started writing "Betrayed after his time"at 16 and I am now 22. I have grown a lot and seen a lot of good and bad comments on my writing. So I have fixed and changed a lot. The story from here on out will be in 3rd person instead of 1st to get the full effect. Some were stating how every chapter had a lot going on. So it will be some boring but informative chapters and others will be the wow. Let me know if it's better this way or better in the other way. This is a teaser chapter so enjoy and take notes. Love y'all & leave feedback for your girl.  🩷

Millions pov

After dropping Mior off million headed straight to the warehouse where he had heard it was urgent. Getting a urgent call from the warehouse was rare only cause everybody knew not to make one fuck up. That one fuck up would be a call to million and it was never a good ending.
He sped to the warehouse in the hopes of something minor. He already had too much to handle so he couldn't take another issue on his back. The city was getting low on product as his connect got assassinated at his granddaughter's graduation. Million was a busy man; a leader with a boss mindset. But even he sometimes knew he couldn't handle the heat.

He pulled up to the warehouse where he saw no cars just a Toyota Camry parked near the side, which he was unfamiliar of the Camry as everyone around him had luxury or semi luxury vehicles. He tucked one gun into his waist line, followed behind his other gun in his hand. Mills always entered buildings with precaution. He would never go out without his strap. He did not trust nobody with his life, but Mior. So every move he made it always rubbed him the wrong way. Milian never knew if he was being dramatic, paranoid, or cautious at times. But he never cared as long as he made it out alive and safe that's all that mattered to him.

He put the code in proceeded to enter as he went to the office to meet steel. Steel was always around when they was in school but they never clicked since he was never fond of lace. After the fall out he started coming around more. He started off with moving weight. Finding connects with the best product. Even as far as taking out those who disrespected Million in any way. Million kind of got the feeling that Steel wanted to show that he can be his right hand man. Million never trusted new people around, especially not around business and his personal life which is his fiancé Mior. But Steel always showed his loyalty was with million first.

"Nigga it took you long enough" steel said wiping his hands off with a towel. He was covered in blood that could easily be mistaken as his, how red his shirt was. "Damn what the fuck happened in here ?" Mills asked as he placed his gun in his waistband next to his other. "Man shit got funky boss. I got word that this bitch was testing our product and giving it away to some Nigga up north." He said stepping away and looking at the damage he had done. Steel was a cold killer, the type of person that can kill and have no remorse. Not a sob or beg changed his mind on taking someones life. He actually liked it better when people begged it made the experience better for him. There sat a woman in a chair covered in her own puddle of consequences. Million grew sensitive as he hated to see women being taking out. Especially on the behalf of his hand. But there's consequences to everything and he had no choice but to live by that. "she deserved it. I heard this bitch ran in a crew and they take product and give them to bigger niggas in the game." Steel stated snapping mills into reality. "Word? Yeah shorty had to be taken out then fuck it, everyone know it's a ending to this game". Mills walked up to the woman Where she sat lifeless and slouched over cold. Steel had shot the woman numerous of times but her neck and up was still in tact. The girl had a tattoo behind her ear that read "one of many" in blue ink. Mills shifted her head side to side to see if there were any other markings, but that visible tattoo was the only one that stood out. He stood over her taking in one last glance before his phone went off killing the silence. "Uh oh wifey calling it's yo Curfew" steel laughed "Take a picture of that tatt and send it to me " he said wiping his hands. Million couldn't help but wonder who this girl was and who she work with. "Burn this bitch And clean this shit up. Got my clean ass office looking crazy" he said before walking out. "Consider it done boss"