Chapter 4: The meeting

Miors pov

"Y'all over this mothafucka fighting like y'all not here working for me." -Mior

Mior woke up with the sun beaming through tall windows. The look over the city was always a wake up call for her. The sound of the shower whispered through the bedroom indicating Mills had awaken before her. She rolled out of bed and threw her silk robe on around her body. She made her to the bathroom to start her morning off the right way. Mills was just stepping out as she was stepping into the shower. "Your up early" she said making her way to the sink to brush her teeth. He smiled and let out a chuckle as he dried his body with his towel. "Yeah I can say the same about you." He walked up behind Mior as he let his manhood press against her. Her natural curves and glowing melanin skin was made her more flattering. Mior was different despite her unhealthy pass Million did not want her to feel anything less but love and safe with him. The two together were a dynamic duo. The love they shared was different and everyone in the city could see so. "The product is getting low and with the connect gone so we got to find another" Mior said facing him. " I know I been working on it. I got to meet up with Steel today he said he got somebody" Mills stated before planting a soft kiss on the head. She placed her hand on his chest "and why the fuck are you running through Steel for our connect. I fuck with steel baby but you don't want to be the middle man between the two. One wrong move and we tumble". Mills took in the opinion and rethought the decision. "You right so what we gone do miss lady?" He said kissing her neck." She laughed as every kiss made her tingle in every and each way. "We gone take a trip and find our own connect. I have someone in mind. Just stick by my side like you always do" She said before getting on her knees and taking millions manhood into her mouth.

They parted ways as they both had business To handle. Mior pulled up to the stash house to see was everything running smooth as she would typically do. Walking close to the entrance she heard yelling on the opposite side of the door. The stash house wasn't nothing exciting just business so to hear commotion instantly fumed Mior. She walked in to see the girls fighting each other, it was like untamed dogs going at it. Candy sat and watched the whole scene which was disgusting.  Mior started to check candy but she was going to handle her later . As a elder she's supposed to hold it down instead she's watching like it's a intense women boxing rink. "Candy what the fuck?" Mior said throwing her keys and purse on the bar and stepping to the brawl of girls. Pulling the girls off was a task but nothing Mior couldn't handle. Once the two were apart she looked at the two fumed girls in confusion. There was barely any fights in the warehouse if it was any it never ended how it started. Hoes would be out of pape since they try to blend they hustle with they career. Once Mior realized who she broke up the brawl with her eyebrow grew of confusion. There stood Jewls with a face of defeat. She was clearly fumed from the tussle she didn't see the disappointment written all over Mior.

"Y'all over this mothafucka fighting like y'all not here working for me. The fuck got into yall fucking up my shit?" Mior yelled quieting the room.  All eyes were on her as they knew the outcome wasn't about to be pretty. "This bitch over here talking to my baby dad and I ain't seen this nigga in months. Just ghosted me and my baby then ended up dropping this hoe off here today at the trap." the girl shouted wiping her bloody lip. "I ain't fuck the Nigga yet ma; you have no reason to trip till then." Jewls said smiling and puckering her lips and sending a kiss to the opposition. She was a pro at getting under peoples skin. The girl lunged at Jewls just to be stopped and smacked by Mior. "You Fucking up my operation over some dick!" The girl stood in shock as she gripped her swollen red jaw. "Why did I get smacked when she messing with my nigga" the young girl whispered. "Y'all young hoes better get it together. Settle that shit elsewhere; dead or alive I don't give a fuck but not in my shit." She added looking around the room "once again y'all are all here to service and work for me. To make sure I'm taken care of so y'all ungrateful hoes can eat. Some of y'all need this pape way more than others do, start thinking before y'all bust a grape in my lab. I would hope y'all respect my wishes and not disrespect my business again. Do y'all hoes understand?" Mior asked the crowd of women. They all nodded as they all agreed.