- Fifty Three -

Zacznij od początku

Lee, Donghyuck

00-06-58

Operation this time was less evasive, the change in lab being more indirect. Again, subject shows signs of progress, until emergence back into the Inside.

Update : Signs of progression failing have emerged.

Secondary Update : Signs of heightened anything fully disappeared.

Condition : FAILED.

The sense of a pattern occurred to Taeyong's mind, as he went to find any more evidence to this 'operation' that had been induced.

This time there were no pictures, or graphic ones.

All that showed were lab results in showing brainwave activity of Donghyuck.

Then he clicked onto the next boy.

Na, Jaemin

00-08-42

Operation this time seems a productive success, although a bout of short term amnesia had occurred.

Update : Once again, once returning into the Inside, no more signs of new traits are decipherable.

Secondary Update : All signs of new traits dissolved.

Condition : FAILED.

Another 'FAIL' again, but Taeyong was greeted with more bloody scenes.

He came up with the conclusion that in the eyes of the researchers, that since an indirect operation was unsuccessful that they had returned to the first operation since it had shown further results but still had a failure at the end.

With this in mind, he clicked on another profile.

Zhong, Chenle

01-11-30.

Successful with a new innovative technique, much less dangerous than the previous operation, but subject was still conscious through that time.

Update : Only traits that carried through to the emersion back into the Inside were the vocal one.

Secondary Update : Although the remaining trait is the vocal one, it's power is much weaker.

Condition : FAILED.

There were no further files as the what the vocal ability was, Taeyong was sure that he would hear it one day.

Onto the next file.

Park, Jisung

02-02-14.

Again, the last technique was used, although there was a mild decrease on it's potential.

Update : Little to no signs of movement in progress.

Secondary Update : No more need of observation.

Condition : FAILED.

There were no files attached to this profile either, showing that there was no need for more information of this boy, since the project was a fail on Jisung.

He was finally onto his last profile,

Huang, Renjun

00-00-01.

Operation success. Heightened memory, up to par on a M.C.M. level, or it could have been developed with age.

Update : M.C.M. mind more considered through the ranks, progressing not improving nor declining.

Secondary Update : Further analysis during projects, results unaffirmative.

Condition : UNDETERMINED.

Interesting.

He clicked onto a folder attached, only to see the graphic images similar to Mark and Jaemin's.

In this one though, there seemed to be more, and the boy looking different ages as he scrolled.

He hated that Abigail had the access to do these things, and he no longer had different thoughts of the letter he sent.

They needed out of there.

Urgently.

The thoughts still roamed in his mind until the early morning rays of sunshine made their way into his room.

"Could they be Defects?"

. . .

A/N:

in apology for the delayed updates for the past two or so weeks, 

i shall reward you with another.

Writing this chapter for sure made me feel intelligent oof-

but here is some background of how and why Taeyong sent the letter to the boys, and some info on what Abigail may or may not of  (lies) done to the lovely boys.

thank you for reading,

and until next time!

started : 2019.5.21
finished : 2019.5.21