ENTRANCE OF THE CHARACTERS

Josh Mondragon-the lost heir of the  richest and most powerful family in the world. The only child of Remelyn Mondragon and George Mondragon. They own every Hotels in the world, Steel Corporations, Space Exploration Incorporated, and Malls.
They have mansions in almost 50 states over the world. They also own the Kremlin University which is the most advanced university in the world.

Ian Buenaventura- He is among the Black Crown Elite in the Kremlin University. His family owned Resorts in over 30 countries in the world. He is considered as the hearthrob of the campus.
Isang bully. Nainvolve sa isang seryosong deal na kung saan he regret it sa huli.

Ronie Styles-bestfriend of Josh, a Blue Crown Elite in the Kremlin Univerity. Nakapasok lang siya dahil sa scholarship, isa siyang matalinong estudyante, pero palagi silang binubully ni Josh dahil sa Sexual Identity nila at sa pagiging Nerd.

Carlo Lagdameo-bestfriend ni Ian, his family owned Pharmacies all over the world, May pagtingin kay Josh. A Black Crown Elite.

Blake Patterson- Isa sa mga barkada ni Ian, he is also a Black Crown Elite. His family owned the Jollibee Corporation.
Considered as a Cassanova of the school. Isa rin siyang bully.

Paul Norman- Barkada ni Ian, His family owned the largest Clothing Companies all over the world. Certified Heartbtreaker. Also a Black Crown.

Karrie Espinosa- The Princess of the school, her family owned the largest Technological Advancement Corporation(TAC) her identity will be mystery for now. A Black Crown.

Noel Malik- A 27 year old assistant of the Mondragon Family. His identity will be unknown by now, pero makikilala niyo siya sa story so be ready....

Principal Styles-nakakaaalam ng sekreto ni Josh. The principal of the Kremlin University. Makilala niyo siya ng lubos sa story....

Blythe Martinez- A mean girl na patay na patay kay Ian. A Black Crown Elite. Her family owned Car businessess and Agricultural Businessess. Palaging binubully at inaaway si Josh. Because she has a saying that "What Blythe wants Blythe gets". Kontrabida sa istoryang ito.

Roderick Lee- Isang taksil na kaibigan ni Josh.

Unknown-a person who wants Mondragon Family not to exist in this world.

*************
Hint ko yan sa mga characters guiz ha. Mga main lang.hihihi

Pero marami pang ibang characters sa story and its you who will find out if you will gonna read this.....

Vote and comment guiz para maganahan ako mag update.....😊😊