I was about to react but decided to just stay still and stare at him but I failed. A small smile started forming on my lips. He just has a way of talking me through things and situations and it's working too damn well.

"Why are you like this to me?" he asked.

"What?" I asked him innocently but I know what he's pertaining to.

"You've been doing this to me ever since," I can almost hear his pout through his tone.

I chuckled at his childish self.

"You're so mean to me," he said making me giggle even more.

Did I just giggled? Oh god!

"No I'm not," I disagreed.

"Are to," he pushed.

"Am not," I prodded.

"I'm not even doing an effort provocking you," I narrowed my eyes at him making him laugh.

What the fuck did I just say?

He went in again for another kiss and this time I responded but again pushed him away.

He groaned in frustration and attempted to kiss me again but I switched my position and got on top of him, pinning his hands down on the bed.

This time, I initiated the kiss which I never really do and he responded immediately. I demanded access on his mouth and he did. I slid my tongue in and met his. Right before I draw back, I gently bit his upper lip.

He said something about how he remembers me biting his lip but I wasn't paying that much attention.

I was about to climb off on top of him but he held me in place.

"Can you blow job me?" he asked shamelessly I had to bite back my shocked expression.

"No," I answered with a clipped tone.

He pursed his lips at me.

"Please?"

"No,"

"Come on, just this one time," he tried to persuade me.

Oh god, here we go again.

He would always ask me this and I would always turn his request down.

"I said no, I don't even know how to do it," I lied hoping he'll back down but much to my dismay he didn't.

"It's okay,"

I'm sorry what?!!

I stopped myself from rolling my eyes in attempt to hide my impoliteness.

"I really don't know," I tried again.

I know I'm just going to embarass myself. With all those stories he told me about him having sex with other girls and having the time of his life, I know one of them have delivered a better execution of what he's asking. The thought of me embarassing myself consumes me as he continues to ask for it.

"I'm telling you, it's fine," he said making me almost flustered at how he simply puts it.

Okay fine, I'll do it. Only because he said it's fine if I don't know.

"Okay but I won't make you come," I put it straight so he won't be waiting for something impossible because as much as I would like to please him and make him come, I don't think I have the skills to do so.

He nodded eagerly at my surrender and lets me do whatever I want. My heart begins to race and I feel like my hands are shaking as I pull his shorts down. His cock came into view and I have to be honest, it is how those folktales describes a manroot should look like, veiny and ready, it's almost intimidating to me.

I silently inhaled a sharp breath and looked up at him not really sure how I would start this shit.

"Don't laugh," I reminded him.

"I won't," he nodded.

Okay, here goes nothing.

I gulped and neared him. My tongue darting out to wet my lips and lick his tip just so I just have a feel of what's it like really. Fuck I've never done this in so long. I'm internally panicking.

I again looked up at him for his approval and he did praise me.

"That's good for a starter," he said making me more nervous than I already am.

I dipped again and slid his length into my mouth as far inside as I can. His taste is making my mind heady and cloudy. Now I think I can just let my instinct take over because honestly, I don't really think I know what I'm going to do next.

I started taking him in and out my mouth while I suck and lick trying my best not to let his flesh touch my teeth and sometimes, I can feel his cock grazing my molar so I try to shift and look for a best angle and position so I won't hurt him.

His breath hitches and he starts to hiss signaling me that I'm doing the right thing.

Every now and then, I would let go and look up at him. It's like I'm asking my teacher if I'm doing the right thing. He seems to not appreciate me stopping so I continued.

He started meeting me midway and thrusts deeper into my mouth making me gag a little. I continued to take him in and out my mouth, more saliva are being produced in my mouth to keep it lubricated. He thrusted once but hard enough to really make me gag louder this time so I let go and wipe my mouth. I swallowed the left saliva inside and looked expectantly at him.

What now?

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

"You do know," he finally commented making me freeze a little.

Oh shit.

"Okay, I lied," I finally gave up.

He started telling me that beginners has the tendency to bite and hurt but I didn't. I am still a beginner at this and I don't even know where that fucking came from but I just nodded nontheless.

"Oh yeah? Rate me then," I callenged him.

"8/10," he simply said.

I don't fucking believe what he just said.

I think I know what he's about to ask next.

"Can we have sex?"

He asked shamelessly again and I thought I can stick with my answer but I think I won't be able to tonight. Not this time, not around him ever again.

•••

Sorry for this unannounced publishing of a new one-shot. This draft had been sitting for far too long and I'm itching to publish it.

This one-shot will only have 3 chapters 😅

- Haeun ❤