Abella shakes her head with a laugh. "Now what if GoGo would've been sleeping?"

"Then I would've put him back to sleep. I know my son." He sits down unstrapping his son to pick him up. "I got the rough draft of the Area Boy video that you shot in Jamaica.. Is that who I think it is in it?" He asks giving his sister the eye.

She clicks her tongue not wanting to look up. Of course her brother wears a smirk waiting for an answer. "Yup. Okay, tell the truth... What'd you think of it? Because I'm two seconds away from scrapping that whole scene. Maybe re-shooting it or not put it out at all."

"Just because Anthony's in it?" Odera asks laughing. "It ain't that serious to waste the money spent on it because that does have to be recouped in the budget." He pauses. "You really gotta stop giving a fuck what people say or think about you. They're rumors. It is what it is."

Since she told him they're only friends in June he hasn't asked again. Odera stays out of his sister's dating life unless she wants him to get involved.

"I know. Anyway, how's the wedding planning coming?" Abella asks with a smile to change the subject. "It's getting close. A month and a half. You excited?"

"Hell yeah! I'm marrying my best friend," he says with a smile that makes Abella smile too. That's something she wants. "You excited to be my best WO-man?"

"About that.. You still haven't told me if I'm wearing a suit like the rest of the groomsman or a dress? Let me know what's up. I bought both, but what's the word? Am I Abel or Abella on the big day?"

Odera laughs. "I told you wear what you want. I say don't complicate things and wear a dress."

"I'm glad you picked me because I was going to tear shit up if you didn't. I had my objection speech ready."

"Who else was I gonna pick? You're my first best friend."

"I know that's righttt," she says slapping his hand.

"What's up with music though? I'm ready to get back in the studio," Odee says eagerly rubbing his hands together like Birdman.

"Ehh, I'm not. I need a break. I plan to do a lot of features right now. I did songs with Skepta, Dave, Jidenna, Burna Boy, Ms Banks. I did a lot so far."

"But that's not your music," her brother argues.

"I have a feeling I'm going to be touring this album for awhile. I still have to do an American tour and I might extend it to Africa and South America if I can work these deals out. I really feel like you should move to the forefront."

"Move to the forefront as in...?" He asks putting his index finger to his chin.

"As your own artist. Move beyond producing, engineering, and writing. I feel like if you make a name for yourself you can actually be big. You have a decent singing voice."

Odera immediately starts laughing looking at his sister like she's crazy. "Me? Singing?" He asks pointing at himself. "Hey! Chineke! You have officially lost your mind. I can't sing like that to be putting out my own music."

"Hear me out, O. You do my background vocals. You can carry a note. If the production and presentation is right you can do it. Think about how many singers who don't have the greatest voices in the world, but their music was still good stylistically. You can produce and write your ass off."

"Yeah, I can but if I can't sing like Michael Jackson or Marvin Gaye, I'm not doing that shit. I barely like to get on stage and perform an instrument solo with you as it is, so what makes you think I wanna be up there by myself? No! We can find more artists to sign."