Chapter 24 -The beginning of the Chunin exams!!! :D

Mulai dari awal

"Yo! There's quite a group gathered for the thing. This is going to be fun!" I said to him. Naruto nodded his head. I leaned over close to his ear, confusing him.

"Harmony, what are you doing?" He asked quietly.

"Shut-up. I don't really remember any one here, can you help me out?" I asked him quietly.

"Sure Harmony." Naruto said. I sighed and stood up straight.

"HEY GUYS!!! This here is Harmony, and she doesn't know any of you. So, yeah!!!" My faced instantly went red. I really don’t like it when people make me look weak in front of people. I punched Naruto on the head.

"You idiot! I didn't want you to yell that out!!! God you can be such an annoying brat!! Ya Know!!!*" I yelled at him. Naruto fell down and held his head. I took a deep breath counted to ten to calm myself down and then faced all the leaf rookies. All but Sasuke and Sakura had a surprised look, minus the Aburame kid.

"Fine, fine. Ya I don’t remember any of you, and by the looks of you faces, I would say it's the same you all of you. So I will go first. I am Harmony Kakureta Merodi and this is Nala, we are an official part of squad 7." I said to all of them. The Nara boy went first.

"Well this is a drag... I am Shikamaru Nara, and this here is Choji Akimichi and Ino Yamanaka. Squad 10."  Shikamaru said in a bored tone. 'Yes!! I got three right! They must be the new Ino-Shika-Cho team... Good job gramps.' The dog boy came up next followed by the Hyuga girl and the bug boy.

"I am Kiba Inuzka, and this here is Akamaru! Oh and this is Hinata Hyuga and Shino Aburame. We are squad 8." Kiba said to me, but then glared at Nala, which Nala gladly returned. 'Sweet I got all of them right!! YOSH!!!!... Wow I really sound like Kushina today.... It must be because I am really excited today... Gotta keep that in check...'

"Hey you guys, you should really be quieter." We all looked over to a guy with snow white hair and glasses talking to us. He must have been about 15-16.

"You guys are the rookies straight out of the academy right? Screaming like school girls, this isn't a picnic" He said to all of us. I don’t know why, but I felt my checks heat up slightly, and I looked away.

"Who do you think you are?" I heard Ino ask him.

"I'm Kabuto. But instead of that, you should look behind you." Kabuto said to all of us. We all looked back and saw that everyone was giving us murders looks. I smirked and gave them all a mocking wave before I turned around again, but instantly looked down at the ground when I saw Kabuto again. 'Damn it, why am I acting like this?!'

"Those guys behind you are from the Hidden Rain, they have short tempers. Everyone is nervous about the exam, so quiet down before you cause a scene." Kabuto said before sighing. "Well, I can't blame you and all. You're clueless rookies. You remind me of how I used to be..."

"Kabuto, right?" Sakura asked. He nodded his head. Don't ask me how I know he nodded his head without looking at him, I just do. Wow, I sound like a stalker now... "So this is your second time?" She asked him.

"Nope. My seventh, this exam is held twice a year, so this is my fourth year." 

"Wow, so you know a lot about this exam." Sakura said to him, which he agreed to.

"Impressive!!" Naruto called out. I looked at him shock my head slowly. He was thinking that Kabuto-kun must be really strong to be doing it for his seventh time. 'Wait! Backup!! Kabuto-KUN?!?! What is going on in my mind?!?! Bad Harmony! Bad!! For all we know he could be a spy....'  I looked at Kabuto again. 'Naaa, just some guy that pities some rookies from his village. That means he is pitting me too. That's it; I don't like him anymore, even if his hair colour is white...'