Chapter 7

Chapter shout out! skybluelover123, superfangirl13, -SunBurst-, AwkwardDuckling_97, and KysVagarian.

I don't own Naruto

---

"So, you think someone in the village, most likely a very skilled jounin, is suspicious of you?" Gramps blew out a small cloud of smoke from his pipe. I nodded as I fiddled with his hat as I leaned against the window, my back to the village.

"I think so. I know someone was watching me two nights ago at the training grounds, a while after Naruto had returned the scroll and you sent that ANBU to let me know of what had happened. When I tried to confront who it was, they fled."

"Was that before or after you threw a kunai at them?"

"Uh..." I scratched the side of my cheek and set his hat down on the desk. "It roughly happened all at the same time. And whoever it was, they not only dodged my kunai, but took it with them."

"That, or you need to work on your aim some more Harmony," I gave Gramps a slightly withering look.

"Haha, very funny," I retorted back, knowing not to take it personally. Gramps smiled back in return.

"Yes, it was. Now, go, or you'll miss to see who shall be your new teammates and sensei. And I'll make sure to see who it was who saw you the night before last."

I leaned over and gave him a quick tight hug. "Thank you for doing all of this."

"It's my pleasure Harmony. But you do know that someday you might end up having to reveal your past," he said suddenly, releasing himself from my hold so he could look me in the eyes.

"Why?" I blinked in confusion and put some more space between us. "Didn't we say that if Naruto passed, fully, I would support him from afar, and when we thought that he was no longer alone and could lean on others, I would just disappear, go a couple villages over and restart my life."

"That was one of our plans, your ideas, but I still think that you should stay in the village, support Naruto not from a distance, but up close. And you don't have to leave to have a life again."

I shook my head. "I'm not sure if I could. I still haven't fully accepted what has happened to me, but as long as this place feels unnatural to me a times, I won't be able to stay." I couldn't help but take a few more steps back and lower my head when I say the disappointed and sad look in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I just can't think about this right now. I need more time to sort things out in my own head..." I did a curt bow from the waist. "I'll be taking my leave now, Hokage-sama." After I straightened my back I fled his office, and ran down all of the stars the ran around the outside until my shoes hit the dirt. Then I took a few deep breaths and straightened out my clothes, a variation from the traditional clothes from my clan, and identical to the outfit I had wore before I... Disappeared. A light purple crop jacket that went off my shoulders slightly and had a longer left sleeve that almost hid that hand completely, a powered blue tank top, a long dark blue half skirt with the slit on the right side, black shorts, standard issue shinobi sandals, my legs wrapped up to my knees almost, my hair down for the first time since I arrived, the ends hanging down close to my waist and my bangs covering my left eye slightly. And last but not least. my head band was tied about my hips like a belt, blending into the fabric of the skirt that revealed my whole right leg. I hadn't bothered with putting any of my pouches on today, seeing as they weren't needed, but without them I almost didn't feel complete.

"Well, there goes nothing." I muttered under my breath as I ran a hand through my free long hair, letting it fall back down to it's natural spot before I opened the doors to the academy.

Melody of Time -Naruto-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें