Chapter 29: Rage of The Dragon God

Start from the beginning

Gray: "W-What's he doing?!"

You: "TTTHHHOOORR!!" His head snaps up, then I see it, the ring, it's vein had grown all the way up his arm and onto his face.

Thor: "What?" His claws release on each hand, but I notice they were chipped and cracked throughout, and looked dull and rusted at the tips.

Rockwell: "It's his power, the Dragon God's power must have been keeping his claws upkept throughout the years... And now without it, they will deteriorate rapidly."

Thor: "Calm yourself M/n! I Am The Dragon God Now! Kneel To Me!"

You: "Never! You Killed Him! You Killed Frost!"

Thor: "If you do not kneel now, I'll kill the humans here..."

You: "If I don't stop you now, you'll kill them anyways."

Thor: "Fine, then come at me!"

You: "AAAHHHHHH!" He charges full-speed towards Thor, only to be swatted away shortly now.

Thor: "Now Watch! As Your Friends Are Killed!"

Your POV

No... I see the others begin walking towards them.

You: "NO! RUN! RUN AWAY!"

Natsu: "I'll never run from a challenge!" No... damnit Natsu... Please, don't do this... They all begin fighting each other, and I watch helplessly as my friends are being beaten to death...

Thor: "Now watch, as your friends die..."

Rockwell: "Get Up M/N!" I turn to Rockwell, who was pinned to the ground, Brain standing over him. "These people need you M/n! You Cannot Lose! DO NOT LET ANYONE ELSE DIE!!!"

Brain: "Silence, and except your fate." No!

Thor: "Stop Brain, let's see how his loved one is doing..." what...? I turn... and see her... Erza, being held by her throat, I could tell she was already barely breathing as it is... No, she-she'll die! "Watch, as I snuff the light out of her heart, as she screams for your name to save her..."

???: "GET UP!!! GET UP RIGHT NOW M/N!!! DON'T LET THEM DIE!! YOU PROMISED ME TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!!"

Lucy POV

I push myself to stand back up, and feel the ground trembling... I look around, and see a white flame surrounding M/n.

You: "Stop it Thor..." I turn to Thor and hear his twisted laughter.

Thor: "Never, you did this to her, now watch her die." What was he talking about... Wait, M/n, he's till caught in Brian's nightmare... Erza wasn't even near Thor, she was fighting Reax with Rockwell.

You: "I told you to stop Thor." I could see that the flames were growing around M/n, and I could feel their heat from here.

Thor: "Watch, as I snuff the life out of her, then kill every last person you love." M/n stands up, his head lying slack and looking at the ground so the area around his eyes was blackened.

You: "Stop. It." He strains through clenched teeth.

Thor: "Make me." He says coldly.

You: "Fine. I'll just kill you all." W-whoa... H-his eyes, they were glowing white, with a shining golden pupil in each one... And then, there was... That mark between his eyes...

Thor: "Hmm?" M/n begins walking towards Thor, the ground trembling with every step he takes.

You: "REAX! Set Her DOWN!!" He screams towards him.