Chapter 29: Rage of The Dragon God

Start from the beginning

You: "I have done nothing of the sort. You people are simply too blind to notice that these people are not bad, not all humans are horrible people!" M/n truly did believe humans deserved this planet as much as we did, didn't he?

Thor: "Then you can die along with them!" They charge each other again and begin clashing. Once more M/n throws them aside, standing in one place, decimating 3 of the most powerful beings on this planet.

Gray: "I don't believe it, none of us stood a chance one on one against those guys... how is he doing it?"

Rockwell: "Because he is the Dragon god, the most powerful being on this planet... and he believes in you humans, I highly suggest that you all thank him when this is over, because he is fighting for you."

Lucy POV

I look on as M/n continues fighting them, but then, I noticed a scrape on his cheek, they had hit him...? But... I thought... I look over to Rockwell, and see a look of terror on his face...

Rockwell: "No... Impossible... The Primus state is saved for the Dragon God only... How... How did Thor obtain such a power?" What? I look back towards the fight, and see Thor with glowing gold hair and two golden pupils in the shape of a sun.

You: "What? B-but how?" Thor let's out a maniacal laugh and powers up.

Thor: "Now don't you see it? I Am The One Suited To Be Dragon God!" I see the golden pupil in M/n's eye disappear and I could see how weak he felt...

You: "No... impossible... H-how...?"

Thor: "I guess Etherion saw the mistake he had made making you the Dragon God, and gave the power to it's rightful owner... Rockwell! Neptune! Frost! Come over here and receive your punishment!"

Your POV

What?!

You: "No! don't hurt them! Please Thor! They don't deserve this!"

Rockwell: "It's alright M/n, we chose to support you, we fought for what we believed in." No... No please, not like this... ETHERION!!! 'I am sorry my son, but the power sensed you were dying, and left your body in order to try and help you survive, Thor is the Dragon God now...' No, nonono, I have to save them. I see Frost kneel before Thor.

You: "NO THOR! DON'T!!"

Thor: "For the crime of treason against the Dragon God, your punishment, is death." I see an axe form in his hand... and I see Frost look up to me...

Frost: "It's alright M/n, I don't blame you, you fought for the right cause, goodbye, my friend..." Then Thor swings down, and the head of one of my oldest friends falls before me... No... NO!

You: "FROST!!!" I clench my teeth and turn towards Thor. "You Bastard!" a charge him, only to be swatted aside like nothing.

Thor: "Wait your turn trash." No... no... I-I still wasn't strong enough...

Lucy POV

I look on as he falls to the ground in tears, it was strange though, nothing had happened... B-brain's power, it must be similar to Midnight's, that has to be it, he's stuck  in a nightmare... Wait, maybe... we're all caught in his nightmare...?

Thor: "Rockwell, step forward, your crime was the same of Frost's, and the punishment also will be the same, death."

Your POV
No. Rockwell... H-he was my oldest friend, ever since I found out who I was, and who I had to be, he had always been there for me, I can't let him die!

Lucy POV

As Thor summons his axe again, something rattles the ground, and I look over to M/n...