𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕪

"WayV is coming." Mirae giggled and I squealed. I ran over to the computer and it was already on the checkout page. I looked at the seats, and it was row 1 and two seats in the middle of the stage. I screamed and she smiled.

"I'm so good at buying tickets." She flipped her hair and I smiled brightly. I got to see WayV and be in the front row.

—Day Of the concert—

"What do I wear?" I started to panic and I ran around my room trying to find the cutest outfit ever, and grabbed my lightstick, to meet Mirae downstairs. 

"Are you sure we're supposed to bring the NCT lightstick?" She laughed and I glared at her with all that I could.

"Of course. They are NCT." I shrugged and pointed my lightstick in her face rolling my eyes. She ran up to her room, grabbed her lightstick and ran back down the stairs. I looked at my watch, three hours until doors open. We had to leave soon.

"We have to go now." I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand when she grabbed her lightstick. 

When we arrived, there were fans everywhere holding their NCT lightsticks and I shot a glare at Mirae. 

"Are you sure we're supposed to bring the lightstick, you said." I scoffed and she shook her head rolling her eyes. 

"Shut up. I didn't know." She rolled her eyes again and I laughed at her while we walked around to find some merch to buy. I found all of the people that were selling the Hendery and Lucas things and bought it, or fought people for it. I put the Hendery merch into one bag, and Lucas' in the other.

"What'd you get?" I smiled at Mirae after we had met up again, and she had gathered all of the members' merchandise, but mainly Winwin's. Her bias wasn't even Winwin. 

"I got a whole bunch of Winwin stuff for you." She winked and I laughed. 

"Thank you. I got a whole bunch of Lucas stuff for you." I handed her all of the Lucas merch, and she handed me the Winwin merch. 

Once we got inside, the stage was huge, and it had all of the boys on the screen, and I smiled when the screen on the side changed to a picture of Hendery. We sat down in our seats and I couldn't believe that I was actually here. 

During Dream Launch, YangYang sat right in front of me on the stage and held out his hand. I took his hand and Mirae recorded every bit of it. Then, after a while, Kun sat beside him and winked at me while I continued to hold hands with YangYang. After YangYang and Kun walked off, Xiaojun and Lucas jumped off stage and took my phone out of my hand, starting to take a whole bunch of photos. They took it on stage with them and took videos with the other members. It was like a dream. 

When Xiaojun came back down to give me my phone, he kissed my forehead and I seriously felt like I was in a dream. There was no way that that happened. 

When the song finished, they started talking, and when I made eye contact with Ten, I winked and smiled at him. He started to get shy and I laughed. I sent him a finger heart and he sent one back smiling. Ten was so gorgeous it was almost impossible for him to be that gorgeous.

"Ten hyung, what do you think about this audience? I think they're one of the best." YangYang had said and Ten had not left eye contact with me, even when he got called.

"This girl in the front, just made me really flustered, sorry what'd you say?" Ten laughed after YangYang had called him out in front of all the fans.

I looked down because I started to get more shy since I got put on the spot by Ten. But when the topic changed, I looked back up and Ten was pointing at me when he was talking to Hendery. I then turned my head to see Winwin also looking at me. When the next song started, it was a song that they came down to the audience to interact with us. Winwin came down and took a selfie with me, then hugged me.

"How is this happening?" I yelled at Mirae because of how loud the music was.

"I don't know." She yelled back and I almost started crying because I realized that I just interacted with almost every member of WayV.

It was almost Hendery's part of the song, and he came up to me and grabbed my hand. I blushed bright red and I tried to cover my face with my phone but he moved my phone out of my face with his other hand. He smiled at me and sung his part of the song. He was an angel when he sung. Not only his voice, but he looked like an angel. When his part was over, he moved his microphone out of his face and whispered in my ear,

"You're so pretty." He smiled and ran off quickly. That was definitely something I'll remember. 

~~~Hendery's POV~~~

"Manager hyung, can you bring that girl that I just talked to backstage after the show? Bring her friend too, if she came with one." I smiled at my manager and he nodded.

"You all seem to like her so I might as well." He smiled and I was so happy. She was probably the most gorgeous girl that I had ever seen. She was probably so nice too.

~~~Back to your POV~~~

When the concert was over, I was already having post-concert depression. I looked over at Mirae sadly and she hugged me.

"I'm sad too you know. Even though I got to interact with Lucas too, I miss him-" She pouted and just as she finished her sentence, WayV's manager came up to us.

"I was wondering if the two of you could come backstage with me to meet the boys? They would love it if you guys could meet up with them." He smiled at us and I looked at Mirae with the biggest eyes and the biggest smile.

"We would love to." We followed their manager into an empty change room where we just waited. I looked through all of my photos and videos that I had taken, and there was a knock at the door. I turned around to see 7 familiar faces. My mouth dropped open and I was biting my lip after I realized I was staring. I looked down and they came up to us smiling. 

"Let's take some pictures." Ten smiled and I took a picture with each member, and had a small conversation with each of them. Hendery was seriously the most handsome guy that I had ever seen. Especially in person. I was talking to Winwin when Hendery grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear,

"Come here for a second." He pulled me outside and into the nearest change room, which happened to be their change room. He sat me down on the couch and smiled at me.

"What's wrong?" I giggled nervously and looked down. He put his hand under my chin and turned me to look at him. His eyes went from my eyes to my lips, in that order. I started blushing bright red. 

"You're so gorgeous." He smiled before he pressed his lips to mine. When he pulled out he bit his lip and smiled at me. 

His smile was the last thing I remember.

Then I woke up. 

"That was a dream!?"