𝕛𝕒𝕖𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟

"Excuse me sorry." I looked up from my phone to make eye contact with a boy about my age. He had the darkest brown eyes with the longest eyelashes. He had a smile that was bright enough to light the whole world up. His hair was parted on the side and was puffed up so that it showed a wave. He looked very familiar.

"Oh sorry. I'll get up." I got out of my seat to let him in and while he got in, I looked at his side profile. He was the type of guys that had an amazing side profile and front profile.

"Make sure you don't take photos of him and you don't talk to him. Try not to look at him too much. Let him have his privacy. Thank you." A guy in front of me turned around and glared at me with eyes that were terrifying. I bit my lip and looked down nervously. I had to sit with him for 14 hours without talking to him or taking photos of him? I could do it but I definitely couldn't help look at him. He was gorgeous. He was hard to not look at him.

He leaned over and took one ear bud out my ear and whispered when I turned to look at him.

"You know you don't have to listen to him right?" I blushed bright red and he smiled. I started to grip onto my phone harder because of how nervous he made me by just making eye contact with him.

"B-But he told me not to talk to you.." I looked away from his eyes and he put his finger to his lips to shut me up.

"He doesn't have to know that. I know you're not the crazy fans that my assistant puts you out to be." He winked and grabbed my hands. He stared at my hands smiling and then up at my eyes.

"H-How do you know?" I got more nervous as he looked me in the eye with my hands in his.

"The way you look at me. Also by the way, I grabbed your hand so you would be less nervous. Not more." He started to intertwine our fingers and I realized that who he was. He was Jaehyun. His dad was the richest man in the world and Jaehyun was heir to his dad's company. Why is he travelling in economy and not in a private jet?

"I-It's not helping." I bit my lip harder and he put his hand on my chin, brushed his thumb on my bottom lip so that I would stop biting it.

"I can tell." He nodded and sat back in his seat without letting go of my hand. I smiled brightly and looked back at my phone.

"Can I borrow your phone for a second? Your name is Y/N.. it's suits you. Beautiful." He smiled cheekily after looking at the case. He took his hand out of mine and took my phone. He started typing and adding his fingerprint to my phone. I couldn't believe an heir was adding his fingerprint to my phone.

"How do you know what my password was?" I stuttered and he smirked.

"It's my birthday. I saw you type it."

"It's my birthday though.." I giggled and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"We have the same birthday. You'd be the best girlfriend. We could spend our birthday's together." He laughed and I blushed the reddest of the reds.

"I-I.."

"You know what I mean right?" He laughed and grabbed my hands after he turned my chin to look at him.

"N-No."

"Go out with me." He kissed my hands and I heard a camera snap. I pulled my hands out of his and pulled my hat to cover my face.

"Y/N, the photo wasn't of us." He laughed pulling the hat off my head.

"How could you be so sure? I could get in trouble for this!" I started freaking out and he placed both hands on each side of my cheeks, pressing his lips to mine. Another camera snapped and I pulled out quickly covering my face.

"It can't be a coincidence!"

"Y/N.. it's okay.." He laughed and kissed my cheek smiling.

"No it's not!" I looked at him with my hands still in front of my face.

"Y/N. Look at me."

"No."

"Look at me." He cupped both of my cheeks and smiled looking me in the eyes. I pouted and stared into his eyes. The whole world stopped when he looked into my eyes. Everyone disappeared and I stopped worrying about being known as the girl that probably roped Jaehyun in. I stopped worrying about being on the news.

"When we get off the plane, come home with me. I'm going to take you out on a date." He rested his forehead on mine before unbuckling his seat belt and moved to the row in front with his assistant. I thought to myself, Jaehyun just asked me out on a date and I didn't even say yes. 

"Thanks hyung." He winked and came back to sit next to me. 

"My assistant said it's okay. I'm going to take you somewhere." 

(should I start a stray kids imagines? 🤔)