𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕜

"I'll be back as soon as you know it." He kissed my forehead before looking at his members behind him. 

"When you get up the escalators, don't turn around." I bit my lip and looked up at him with teary eyes. 

"Why?" 

"Because it'll hurt too much to look at you say goodbye." I took a deep breath before snuggling my face into his chest. 

"Y/N..." He hugged me tightly before caressing my cheek. 

"Please? Do it for me." I giggled forcefully and looked away from his eyes.

"I'll only be gone for a few months." I looked down at his reply but I knew that he was going to be gone for longer than that.

"I'll miss you baby." He pressed his lips to mine while all of the fans took more photos of us. They screamed when he continued to kiss me after 5 seconds.

"I'll miss you too babe." We pulled out and we rested our foreheads on each other's. 

"I love you so damn much.." He kissed me once more before walking over to his members. 

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I screamed before he got onto the escalator. He turned around and sent me a flying kiss as I turned around to hug Jaemin. 

"He'll be back soon. He even said it." 

~~~~~

"Y/N, go to the park." Jaemin had smiled at me from the kitchen and I looked at him with the weirdest look on my face. 

"But it's going to rain today." I whined and they all gave me a get out of here look. 

"And we care? GO." Jisung rolled his eyes and pushed me out of the door. 

It had been months, almost a year since we last saw Mark because he was touring around the world for the first time with NCT 127. He never told us when he was coming home because he hadn't called home for almost 8 weeks.

I headed to the park like all the boys had told me and there was a crowd in the middle of the park. I walked in that direction and everyone split in half to reveal Mark. He had his hands in his pockets, his hair was messy, his eyes sparkled when he looked up to make eye contact with me.  

"Minhyung!" I screamed as I ran as fast as I could over to him, jumping into his arms.

"You're finally home." I bit my lip and he blushed. 

"Haven't heard that since I was young." He hugged me tightly again and I smiled. 

"It's my job to take you back down memory lane." I winked. 

"Remember that time that you asked me to marry you when we were five?" He smirked and I looked up at him in shock. 

"I didn't." I shook my head and he laughed. 

"Yes you did. You said Mark, promise me that you will marry me. Promise. And I said no, I can't. And you started whining, saying why I couldn't. I laughed at you but you kept asking and I said okay fine. I pinky promised you and you were so happy." He let me go and got onto one knee. 

"Y/N, I'm going to keep that promise. Will you marry me?" I was crying so much. Mark Lee just proposed to me. I nodded and he placed the ring on my finger before pressing his lips onto mine.

"I love you so much."