𝕛𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘

"Your partners are here Y/N!" I walked outside of my change room fixing my dress and I looked up to meet eyes with the two youngest of NCT. Jisung and Chenle. They looked much prettier in person. Chenle had blonde hair with the cutest smile on his face. Jisung had grey hair and I could tell he's shy. That's why I loved Jisung.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed and smiled. 

"Annyeonghaseyo noona." They bowed and Jisung was still super shy. 

"Am I your noona?" I giggled. 

"I think so.." Chenle looked at Jisung and Jisung nodded his head. 

"Sorry about Jisung.. He's usually shy when he first meets people..." Chenle looked at Jisung and he gave me small smile. 

"Boys go get your makeup done and come back out when you're done!" The photographer shouted.

"Okay! See you later noona." Chenle waved. 

"See you later noona." Jisung mumbled. 

"Y/N! Let's get started with you first." 

"Yes! I'm coming!" I ran to the set and started taking photos. 

"Lele hyung.. Y/N noona's so pretty." He tried to whisper to Chenle but I managed to hear him. My face went bright red and I had to tell the photographer to pause for a while.

"Can we have a break?" I held my hand up and brought my hands to my face to cover it. 

"Yes of course." He nodded and I walked over to my makeup unnies and they handed me a fan.

"You okay? You turned bright red when Chenle and Jisung walked over here." I turned around to make eye contact with Jisung.

"I did yes..." I blushed again and turned back around to look at them.

"You like him don't you?" One of my favorite unnies asked me. I nodded slightly. 

"I'll be back. I have to talk to the photographer." She smirked and walked over to the monitor.

"Are you ready Y/N? Let's add Chenle and Jisung now." He smiled and I nodded walking back over to the set.

"Y/N lean on Jisung's shoulder and Chenle put your arm around her shoulder. Just go from there." He smiled and we got into the pose and started making cute poses. After a few poses the photographer suggested something else.

"Boys pretend to kiss her and then Y/N hold their cheeks while they look into the camera." 

"Okay Jisung and Y/N. Chenle come out for a few seconds." We started modelling very awkwardly but we soon got used to it and we were laughing at the end. I modeled with Chenle after a while. 

"Jisung and Chenle." I stood on the side and watched them. Jisung was so adorable. I liked him for many reasons and that just happened to be one of them.

"Okay good work all of you!" Chenle somehow got a clue of something and left Jisung behind. He walked to the change room and Jisung was still on set with me.

"Y/N noona?" He turned to look at me once there wasn't very many people left. 

"Yes Jisung?" I turned to look at him and smiled. 

"I know I'm not supposed to do this but I really want to tell you.." He trailed on. 

"Then tell me." He pulled my wrists so that he was hugging me. 

"I was shy because I liked you. I like you Y/N noona." He pulled out and kissed my lips quickly. 

"Jisung I like you too." I smiled and hugged him once more.