𝕛𝕒𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟

"Hey gorgeous." I turned around to face a guy that was not very good looking. He was tall, skinny and had a smirk on his face.

"Um hi?" I looked at him awkwardly and turned back to my drink.

"Goddamn.." He bit his lip and turned me around wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"Get off me." I pushed him off me and he fell back, tripping on his feet. 

"HELP!" I screamed and he stood up, walked up to me and grabbed my wrist dragging me to the back room. He pushed me into the room and when the door was about to close, someone put his hand to stop the door from closing. 

"I'd give her back to me if I were you." The man at the door looked down and slowly looked up. Na Jaemin. 

"Who are you supposed to be?" The guy walked up to Jaemin and scoffed. 

"Her boyfriend. If you want to fight me, go for it but in order to get my girl you have to go through me." My mouth dropped. I never knew he was this protective of me. We weren't even dating.

"Really?" He scoffed again and Jaemin grabbed his collar dragging him out of the room.

"Stay here and lock the door Y/N. Please." He popped his head back in and once he left, I locked the door. I sat on the couch and waited. I was worried. I peeped outside and I saw all 18 boys standing in front of the guy. He was shaking.

"Okay I'll leave her alone just let me off." He held up his hands and Jaemin walked up to him.

"What did you do to her?" He looked up and it was the hottest look I've ever seen. He clenched his jaw and it showed his sharp jawline. It sent chills down my spine.

"I just grabbed her waist. That was it. I swear." He held up his hands in front of his face and Jaemin held up his fist.

"You still touched h-"  I ran out and held onto his arm. I pulled it down and slid my hand into his.

"Let's just go home Jae. I don't want you to get in some sort of scandal." I whispered into his ear and he clenched his jaw even harder.

"Fine. If I ever see you around my girl again, it will be the end of you." He pulled me to the van and all the boys went in first while he leaned against the car staring down at me. He never let go of my hand. He held onto it and stared at our intertwined fingers. 

"Is my hand that ugly?" I bit my lip and he pulled me closer to him. My hands fell onto his chest and I started blushing bright red. I avoided his eyes but he turned me to look at him.

"What?" I looked away but he got my attention in the best way possible. He pressed his lips sweetly onto mine. 

"I'm so glad I came in time."