chapter 4: periods

all of my other chapters look so small after my first two.

Everyone was hanging out in the common room after school, some were doing homework, like todoroki and midoriya, and others were on their phones like Kirishima and Denki, while others were just hanging out like Mina. Mina has been sitting in thought for a while not doing anything when she suddenly gasped and jumped up, causing enough of a commotion that everyone turned to look at her. "The quirk you three got hit with changed your sexual organs, correct?" They all looked at each other confused before todoroki nodded.

"That's correct."

"Well then if you three have a uterus then will you get your periods? Aizawa-sensei said this would last for two months, that's about two menstrual cycles!" Everyone groaned.

"Why must we talk about this?" Tokoyami spoke.

"No offense, but I could care less if those three got their period. I just want to do my homework in peace."

"NO WAIT, Mina is onto something!" Jiro jumped up. "What if they got their period? Bakugou said he feels weird girl hormones, maybe he's PMSing right now!" Mina gasped, her eyes wide. Everyone turned to look at the blonde in question and he slowly looked up from his calculator.

"What are you extras staring at?" Everyone looked back to Mina and midoriya sighed.

"let's just drop this conversation for now, okay? we can figure it out when the time comes. " Some people nodded and eventually, Mina dropped the subject for another time.

The next day in class, everyone was sitting in class working on a group project in their individual places while they let Aizawl sleep peacefully. Mina, sero, Kirishima, and Bakugou were sitting in a group working together when a small snap was heard and everyone in the group looked towards Bakugou. he stared at the broken tip of the pencil, sadly. Soon, tears were rolling down his face and he was sobbing.

"My pencil!" he wailed. Everyone was now looking at him, concerned.

"I-it's okay! We can just get you a new pencil!"

"I can't!" he cried, "this is my favorite pencil! I've had her since the second year of middle!"

"That explains a lot."

"She?"

"Her name is queen explosion murder! Stop making fun of her!" he sobbed into his hands as he put the pencil on the table. Well, it was more of a stub than a pencil, there was barely enough room to hold the pencil and had a rubbed down pencil cap on the end. When he first pulled the pencil out during the first week of school, they made fun of him, until he threatened to blow their faces up.

"W-well, we can sharpen it!"

"No, you can't." Sero scoffed. "You'll break the pencil sharpener!" he cried harder.

"Then I'll have two broken things!" Midoriya cringed at the sight of the broken pencil.

"I can't believe you still have that."

"THEY ARE A SHE! YOU'VE ALWAYS HATED MY PENCIL!"

"N-no, it's not that! It's just that... umm... isn't it time to get a new pencil??" he cried some more, waking Aizawa.

"What is going-" he paused when he saw the despair the boy was in. "What did you guys do?" He asked appalled.

"Nothing! His pencil broke, I swear it wasn't us!" Denki threw his hands up in surrender, and Aizawa rolled his eyes as Sero grabbed his hand and pulled it down.

"Let's get you a new-"

"NO!" But it was too late, Bakugou already knew what he was going to say, and yelled,

"I can't! I've had her since second-year middle and what type of pencil owner would I be if I just threw her away?? Especially after everything we've been through?!" Aizawa stared at him.

"You've has that pencil since the second year of middle??"

"YES!"

"And... it's a she??"

"YES! HER NAME IS QUEEN EXPLOSION MURDER!" Aizawa stood in place for a few seconds before he went back to his sleeping bag, against the wishes of some of his students.

"NO! Please don't leave us! Help us!" Denki yelled.

"You all are absolutely pathetic." Jiro rolled her eyes before she and Momo walked up to Bakugou. Momo created a small shadow box and gently took the pencil and placed it into the box. Jiro took the box and wrote, "R.I.P. queen explosion murder: Bakugou's loyal pencil from year two middle - year 1 high" in black sharpie marker.

"Here you go!" She handed the box back to Bakugou and he stopped crying, looking at the box.

"Your not that bad, AirPods, general store."

"General store?"

"It's all good, buddy. Let's get you a new pencil."

"Okay." And just like that, momo pulled a pencil out of her bag and handed it to him, he took it and wiped his tears away. "let's get back to work now." And just like that, he was right back to work. Everyone shrugged and decided it was best to not say anything and continued on with their work.

After school, Kirishima and Uraraka made a shelf and placed the shadow box on it. They all hoped they would be able to add more "trophies" to the shelf as time went on. I'm fact, they put a bouncy rubber ball with a stand on the shelf, to remember the time the bakusquad almost got expelled when they threw that ball through a window, shattering the glass. They had some fun times, that's for sure.