chapter 2: the mall

it has been about a minute since i accidentally deleted my chapter 2. my hands are shaking but i am still going to try and rewrite all of this and hope i like it. i hope you enjoy this chapter!

After the girls put on their uniforms, brushed their hair, etc. They all went back down to the common room. they were pleasantly surprised to find Bakugou awake and quite calm as he sat on the couch with headphones in his ears listening to music. he was wearing what he had woken up and fallen asleep in, a black tank top and sweatpants. They assumed that Todoroki and Midoriya gave Bakugou a recap on what happened while he was passed out, then they headed out to catch the bus to the mall. on the way there, a creepy dude had been sitting next to Midoriya, occasionally looking over to him and staring. soon, it escalated and he started to hit on the poor, clearly uncomfortable boy. "back off, she likes girls." Todoroki stated from next to him. the man seemed taken back, before giving Todoroki a glare and turning around to face the other way. Todoroki hadn't lied to the man. Earlier in the year, Midoriya had come out to the class as bisexual, liking both guys and girls. 

After a pretty uncomfortable ride there, the group of students finally arrived at the mall. as they walked towards an undergarment store, (I'm sorry if you see a lot of the word "underwear" and "undergarment" instead of "panties" as most people use. for some weird reason, I don't like the way panties sounds, sorry!) the group of students had to, once again, endure the creeps they came across as they sent some nasty comments and wolf whistles. Then again, who else do you expect to see at the mall at five in the morning? along the way there, Bakugou continuously complained of his back hurting. 

"why the fuck is there so much weight on my chest?! I hate this!" "my back hurts! all I want to do is go home and lay in bed! is this seriously how you feel all the time?! I hate this!" They made a mental note to find Bakugou a bra with extra back support. Finally, they made it to the shop they were looking for, and they were so glad to finally put an end to Bakugou's constant complaining. "fucking FINALLY!" Bakugou exclaimed. A tired-looking woman came out from behind the counter and gave them a smile. 

"Good morning," she yawned "ladies. How can i help you this morning?"

"W-well, you see... umm..." Midoriya seemed to be struggling with his words.

"We need to get these three a bra," Jiro stated as she looked up from her phone. "They're not wearing one currently and I think these two need extra support." she pointed to Bakugou and Midoriya. The woman perked up.

 "They've never been fitted before?" Jiro shook her head. "Oh, a challenge! Let me go get my measuring tape and I'll meet you by the dressing rooms!" She walked away and the group started on their way to the dressing rooms. The three boys acted like they've never been in a ladies undergarment shop before. 

"Why the fuck are there so many different types of bras? What the hell is a t-shirt bra? can I get that one and just, like, not wear a shirt?" Bakugou said as they walked past a sign that read, "30% off all t-shirt bras!" Jiro sighed heavily and mina laughed while Momo patiently explained. 

"Well, there are lots of different bras, Bakugou. Like ones for extra support, ones to make your boobs look bigger, bras to make your boobs look smaller, ones for exercise, ones for comfort-"

"I think he gets the idea, Momo" Mina laughed and Momo smiled sheepishly. 

"But why do we have to get measured? Don't these just come in marge medium and small? Can't we just grab one and go?"

"No, actually, since everyone has different size boobs, there are different measurements. Cup sizes in AA, A, B, C, D, DD, and I believe there's even DDD and some more. the band sizes go from thirty-two to forty-two." Bakugou groaned.