Chapter 13 - Lucas's Bloody Wounds 💫

Kunzite's POV 💎

After I got home and fell asleep for a little bit (due to how tired I was), the phone suddenly rang.

I groaned a little as I rolled over on my bed and grabbed the phone.

"Yeah?" I said sleepily as I sat up on the bed and yawned a little.

"Kunzite! Get up and head over to Lucas's house!!! Hurry! It's an emergency!!!" I heard May said in a panicked tone in her voice.

"Why? What's wrong? What happened???" I asked, not understanding what's going on around here.

"It's Lucas! He's been attacked and stabbed to death! He's still alive but unconscious! I need your help!!!" May said to me over the phone as I heard her starting to freak out.

"Woah, Woah, Woah...Calm down for a sec, May...What happened exactly???" I asked, starting to feel a bit worried.

"It's Lucas! Someone came over and attacked him! He's still alive but unconscious! Please, Kunzite! Hurry! I need your help!!!" May said as I heard her starting to panic.

"Okay! Let me call the ambulance and then get to the police. I'll be there in a sec!" I said.

"Thank you!" May said.

"Anytime." I replied before we both hung up. Then I dialed in the hospital's number and waited for them to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I heard the lady at the hospital front desk say.

Then I introduced myself and told the lady at the hospital front desk what's happening.

After I told her what's happened and gave her Lucas's address, then she said, "Alright, we'll send an ambulance right over, Kunzite." .

I thanked her and hung up.

Then I called the police and told them what's happening. Then they also said that they'll be right over there after I gave them Lucas's address as well.

After I hung up, I setted the phone down and then got my shoes on (after I got dressed) as I hurried out the door, putting my coat on as I did so.

As I ran down the street, I stopped and went over in Lucas's house.

"May! Lucas! Are you guys here?!" I called out as I entered into the living room and hung up my coat.

"Yeah, we're in here!" I heard May call out.

I hurried over to where I heard May and approached her.

"Is Lucas okay?" I asked after noticing Lucas lying on the floor, in a huge puddle of blood, next to May.

May shook her head.

"No...He won't stop bleeding. I've been doing everything in my paws to keep him alive as possible until the ambulance gets here........But.......The wounds are deep. I'm afraid that....Lucas might not make it..." May says as tears started to appear in her eyes.

Then I heard a knock on the door. As I got up and opened the door, there stood a houndoom police officer.

"Are you Kunzite?" The officer asked. I nodded. "Yes...Come on in." I said as I letted the officer in.

The officer looked around and then noticed Lucas bleeding. Then the officer noticed a blood-stained sword and a knife and picked them up after putting on a pair of gloves.

Then the officer putted the knife in a unbreakable plastic bag. He even did the same thing to the sword (only the bag was different and long enough to put the sword in completely).

"Those are the weapons that the attacker used..." May said. "Oh, and I also found the attacker's scarf...." .

Then May putted on a pair of gloves and handed a striped yellow and blue scarf to the officer.

"Thank you...We'll have these scanned for any prints once I head back into the station. And when we do, we'll arrest the attacker for the crime he/she committed." The officer said as he took the blood-stained scarf and then putted it in another plastic bag as well.

"Now, I got a few questions to ask you about what happened and when did the attacker came in...." The officer said.

"Okay..." May replied.

"Alright...Let us begin." The officer said as he nodded his head.

-Few minutes later-

"Alright, that's all I needed to know. We'll be looking for him..." The officer sighed as he closed the notepad and got up.

As the officer putted the notepad up in his pocket, he picked up the bagged up knife, scarf, and the sword and got in the car with them.

Then he drove off to the police station.

Shortly after the police officer drove off, the ambulance arrived.