Precognition

"This is Lady Shion, Priestess of the Land of Ogres," said a man named Taruho who had short brown hair and pupil less navy blue eyes. He wore red rectangular glasses and a green vest that was draped over his white collared long sleeved shirt and wore a light purple hakama.

We continued to listen to hm speak as we were all kneeling on the hard wooden floor, well except for Naruto who was sitting in a more casual and relaxed manner. I didn't blame him though, after awhile it gets uncomfortable sitting on your knees and they start to go numb.

In front of us, the priestess was seated on a platform a few feet away from us.

The priestess had light, long blonde hair that was tied back with a golden crown situated on top of her head with two strands of hair that framed both sides of her face. Her pale lavender eyes reminded me of how similar it resembled those of the Hyuga clan. She wore a light pink kimono with a small lavender bell pinned to it.

Neji who was seated closest to Taruho, started off the introductions. "I am Neji Hyuga, leader of team 7 from the Hidden Leaf Village."

"I'm Rock Lee."

"I'm Sakura Haruno."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki. How's it going?" He casually said, but Sakura elbowed him in the stomach for being so informal with her.

"And I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." I gave a smile at the end, but she didn't bother to lift her head up to acknowledge us. She was merely staring at the floor. My lips curved downward into a straight line before I turned my head away from her and stared outside a nearby window that gave me a clear view of a small garden.

"We will escort Lady Shion to the Sealing Shrine."

Taruho nodded his head in approval at Neji before he began to speak. "As a result of last nights assault, many lost their lives. And just as in her precognition, Susuki was among them."

"Hmph. That's right." My head perked up at the sound of her voice. "And here I am, safe and sound. They must have no regrets."

Her words had taken me by surprise but hearing her speak so nonchalantly about the deaths of her people slightly irritated me and made me furrow my eyebrows.

I wasn't the only one irritated, but Naruto as well who was bold enough to jump right in front of her face and grab her by the collar of her kimono.

I started to panic for a second before I quickly got up and ran towards them. I placed my hand on his shoulder, but he shrugged it off and tightened his grip on her kimono while lightly shaking her.

"They all died for your sake, so what's with that attitude?!"

What I didn't notice due to my focus being on Naruto was that her eyes widened and trembled for a second at the sight of seeing the two of us.

"Naruto! Stop! We don't attack a client remember!" I gritted through my teeth as I pried his hand off her. I placed my hands in front of his chest and pushed him a few steps back. Neji and Lee had grabbed ahold of his waist and held him back while Sakura covered his mouth and punched him on the head. He kept muffling under Sakura's hand and tried to make Neji and Lee loosen their hold on him by flailing around.

"I'm so sorry about that," I apologized to her and gave her a quick bow at the end. She remained silent as she rose up from the ground all while glancing at each one of us.

Her lavender eyes met your (e/c) eyes before she eyed me from head to toe with a look of contempt. I raised a brow at her action, wondering as to why this girl looked at me as if I was inferior.

This didn't go unnoticed by the others, but they kept an eye on her every move. She turned her head away from me and did the same to Naruto. This irked him even more, but he stayed quiet when she removed Sakura's hand from his mouth.

"What?" He asked harshly.

"You're both...going to die," she quietly mumbled out but it wasn't loud enough for us to hear.

"What was that! I couldn't quite hear you because of how quiet you were!" Yelled out Naruto who placed his hand behind his ear, straining himself to hear her quiet voice.

"I said-"

"WHAT!"

I smacked him with the back of my hand on his chest to quiet him down and to allow her to speak.

"I said you're both going to die! Shortly, you're going to be pierced right through the chest!" She exclaimed staring directly at Naruto before she sharply turned her head, her eyes boring into mine. "And you're going to be pierced right through the heart while trying to save him!"

A gasp escaped everyone's lips at her exclamation and I placed my hand over my heart, clutching my shirt as I remembered the dream I had two nights ago. Vividly remembering how the scene played out, I slowly turned my head to take a glance at Naruto who seemed uneasy before I turned my head to stare at the ground.

'Was that dream really a glimpse of our deaths? It can't be true right?'

While pondering over that though, the room remained silent. No one had uttered a single word until the blonde haired priestess huffed and told Taruho, "I'm heading to my room now." With her head held high, she walked away from us, leaving us frozen in place.

Her light footsteps filled the quiet room before the door creaked open and was then slammed shut.

"Um if you could please follow me, I'd like to escort you to another room and discuss what Lady Shion said," said Taruho as he began to stand up.

"Very well then." Neji was the first one to respond and compose himself. "Let's go," he said to us while beginning to follow Taruho.

The rest of us scrabbled and scurried over behind Neji, following him as we were led outside.