Land of Ogres

"Listen up, the mission we've been assigned is to provide absolute security to the priestess," Neji stated and proceeded by assigning each one of us our roles. Sakura aiding us in her medical ninjutsu and Naruto, Lee, and I were in charge of intercepting the enemy, but I would also provide Neji assistance with my Sharingan.

"Let's head out."

~Timeskip~

At the peak of dawn, we arrived in the Land of Ogres. We stood on a nearby cliff that gave us a vast view of the priestess's temple. We could see that the enemies had arrived here already judging by the injured bodyguards that lay scattered on the dirt floor.

"Everyone, stay where you are. I need to see where the enemy is before we decide to strike." And that moment Neji activated his Byakugan.

But Naruto being Naruto didn't listen and leapt off the cliff, heading towards the temple. As he got farther away and near the temple, we could  hear him loudly announce his presence.

"That guy," Sakura face palmed at our idiotic blonde haired teammate and his carelessness.

"Well someone's gonna have to go stop him so I'll-"

"Don't chase after him yet." Neji extended his arm out in front of me before I could step forward. He focused his pale eyes on the temple and said, "There's four of them, but they're coming outside now."

The four enemies leapt out from a window with Naruto and his numerous shadow clones right behind them.

"I think we should join now." My comment was directed to Neji as we watched Naruto and his clones being enclosed with an Earth style Jutsu and the other enemies followed suit by performing their own Jutsus.

"One is leaving," Neji informed me. From afar, I could see he had pink, medium length hair.

"He entered a secret passage way. The priestess is in the waterfall deep inside the sanctuary but the enemy is going to gain on them soon. I'll take care of him while you three take care of the ones here. After that, meet me at the waterfall."

"Right!" All three of us said in unison before jumping off the cliff. Lee and I had made our way towards the enemy while Sakura had cracked open the earth dome that Naruto was enclosed in.

I aimed to throw a punch towards a male with mid length blue hair with light colored eyes, but he dodged it last second and backed away from me.

"If it's a fight you want little girl then it's a fight you'll get, but what could you possibly do against me?" He pulled out multiple shurikens that started to float and rotate in midair.

With my Sharingan now active, my eyes were solely focused on each shuriken as they started to circle towards me at a rapid speed. I grabbed a kunai and deflected each shuriken that came my way.

I saw the speed at which the last shuriken was coming and moved my head to the left, waiting for it to come. Right when it was about to go right past me, I caught it in between my fingers and flung it back towards him. The shuriken had grazed the fabric of his clothing and his shoulder.

"Such fine eyes you have there, isn't that right Gitai, Shizuku?" A man with white shoulder length hair with a cyan cloth covering his face and a woman who with orange shoulder length hair had appeared right next to him.

"Ooh you're right and I can feel a strong sense of chakra within her just like that blonde haired boy earlier," replied the orange haired woman with a wicked smile.

At that moment, Lee and Sakura had made their appearance next to me as well, ready to fight alongside me.

"Let's retreat for now. We're running out of chakra," uttered the blue haired man to his companions. They nodded their heads in agreement and leapt towards the top of the building.

'Oh no you don't!'

"Sakura. Lee. Let's go!"

I chased after them and was gaining on them little by little with Sakura and Lee not too far behind me.

Using my chakra, I channeled it to my feet and used it to push off the building and close the gap between between us. "You're not getting away!" I grabbed onto the woman's ankle and yanked her down with me to my level. I raised my right leg up in the air and brought it down to her stomach causing to her fall towards the ground.

But, her blue haired companion quickly caught her before she made impact with the ground. The white haired male had appeared right in front of me and in a second, his solid fist connected with my jaw.

The force of that punch sent me straight towards the ground creating a breakage on the surface with small fine cracks.

"(Y/n)!" Lee, Naruto, and Sakura had joined my side and helped me sit up into a crouching position.

As I was regaining my breath, the enemies had taken this opportunity to rejoin with the pink haired male who had shown up from above the building and ordered them to retreat. They abided and made their escape by leaping into a nearby forest.

"Damn it." I ran my fingers through my (h/l) (h/c) hair in frustration while letting out a sigh. "Since they're gone, let's go meet up with Neji now." I stood up from the ground and started making my way to the waterfall with my Naruto, Sakura and Lee following right behind me to meet up with Neji and the priestess.