19|| tristan

Tristan P

Tristan P.O.V

Tristan
Violet hi, this is Tristan brad friend

Violet
I know who you are I met you remember.

Tristan
Yeah right. Um the reason I dm you because I wanna talk about brad.

God can I sound more awkward I met her before.

Violet
If you asking me to take him back I won't do it I need to figure out what I want before I think about taking brad back.

Okay she gets what I want but in her way.

Tristan
No I wasn't I just wanted you to hear this okay?

Violet
Okay

Here it goes.

Tristan
Brad is a good person, yes he lied and he broke his promise but the reason because of that it just because he been in a relationships where he been used and broken by,but when he met you and you taught him what love is that means a lot not only brad but me. Because you made him realized he needs to grow up and not expect every girl is using him. You help him and I'm so happy you did and I'm glad he met you he's happy he met you, you're the love of his life even still you told him you're guys are done he's holding on one last Piece of hope for you guys that maybe one day you two be together again......violet I don't know you like brad does but what brad sees you is something special and I'm happy he met you......now I'm not asking to fall back in his arms because I know you're not that kind of girl but at least think about it please.

God that was more nerve wracking then I expected.

Violet
Tristan I get what you mean from that and I believe you I dated brad 4 months and I was happy hell I was happier ever been I never been so happy In a
long time, but you have to understand brad lied and hurt me I will have support him if he told me the truth and I get that he was scared but I'm not like any other girl I'm different and I wish he realized that before it was too late.i don't know if I could ever take brad back but if I do it will take a while for me to trust him and you and him have to understand that I love him hell I'm in love with him but I can't get hurt again I'm tried of getting hurt.

God she can make you cry.

Tristan
violet brad loves you, you know that right?

Violet
Yes Tristan....I do know he loves me

Tristan
Then you know brad would do anything for you to trust him again he loves you fuck he won't shut up about you....look I know I shouldn't say it but can you give him a chance?

Violet
A chance? Tris I can't not right now not ever I'm done feeling sorry myself i love him Fuck I love him but I'm not getting hurt I'm not I'm sorry Tristan

Tristan
Violet just hear him out please!

Tristan
Violet?

Tristan
Violet are you there?

Tristan
No please don't ignore me!

Tristan
Okay I'm sorry I just wanted my best friend back and be happy I'm sorry to disturb you

Maybe this is going to harder then I thought.
___________________________
I never done something like this that's actually pretty good