16|| He broke his promise

Violet P

Violet P.O.V

"Come on jack we going to be late."I shout as I'm by the door waiting for Jackie finish getting ready so we can go to the concert.

"I'm coming."she shouts back then she appears by the door with me with Jamie who's eating chips.

"You girls have fun I be here drinking beer and watching football."Jamie saids with a mouthful of chips.

"Okay babe I see you later."Jackie kiss his lips and he kiss her back.

"Love you."Jamie saids.

"Love you too."Jackie saids as we close the door.

"Even though I'm not sure what band we seeing I'm actually very excited I literally can't wait."Jackie saids as we walk towards my car.

"Well you can be even more excited when we get there."I chuckle and she roll her eyes as she gets in the car and I get in driver side.

"So is brad working tonight?"Jackie asked as I start to drive to the arena.

"Yeah he said he has to."i shrug and she hums.

"Too bad he could have drive us Jamie said he had a extra ticket left because he wasn't sure he wanted to come."Jackie said.

"I'm sure he love to come."i smile as I focus on the road.

"We need to double date."Jackie saids excitedly and I roll my eyes.

"You know I'm not into that couple stuff."I scoff.

"Yeah but you love me so you will say yes."Jackie smiles and I shake my head and laugh.

"I see if brad wants to then."I say and she claps excitedly.

//

"We here I'm so excited."Jackie saids as we get in the arena almost close to the stage.

"Yeah once we here I'm actually excited too."I grin and Jackie pulls me in her arms like we always do.

Then a group of three guys run to the stage and the crowd go crazy.

"Hello we new hope club and this is our song permission."a boy with dark hair said and the crowd goes crazy again.

"Hey they the new hope club."Jackie saids as she remembers the boys.

"That's Blake, that George and that's Reese."she points to each boy.

"You're not a fan."I tease and she roll her eyes.

And the boys began to sing with their instruments.

Sometimes we get confused
We never quite know what we want until the day we do
'Cause we don't get to choose
You can't just run away from love
When love comes chasing you
They say don't fall too hard
Or you'll just lose it all
They made these rules
They break them too
The same as us
So we don't need permission for nothing
Touch like you wanna be touched, yeah
Kiss like you wanna be kissed, yeah
Oh, we don't need permission for nothing
Drink like you wanna be drunk, yeah
Feel like you wanna feel something
Oh, so we don't need permission