5|first date

Warnings|sexual content

Brad P.O.V

I finished fixing my hair then look In the mirror,I'm wearing my black dress shirt with my vest underneath and my black pants with my shiny loafers.i turn off the light and walk in the kitchen where james,Connor and Tristan are in as they planing going out tonight.

"Whoa looking sharp brad."James teased and I roll my eyes.

"So are you picking up violet or you meeting her there?"Connor asked fixing his glasses so they off his nose.

"I'm meeting her there."I say fixing my watch.

"Okay well have fun but not to much fun I mean come on is the first date."Tristan saids and I roll my eyes again.

"It's the first date I'm pretty sure I won't take her to the hotel or something."I say with annoyance in my tone.

"Okay well have fun."Tristan calls as I start to leave.

"Bye guys have fun tonight."I say as I leave.

It's just a date isn't going turn into a date then sex I mean come on really?

//

I made it the restaurant and I noticed violet is already there sitting at the table as she text me five minutes ago she's at the restaurant,I went inside and the waitress directs me to the table where violet is.

And there she is violet in person she smiles and stands up when she sees me and I smile and hug and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"It's amazing to see you in person."violet smiles as she sits down and I noticed her outfit.

A beautiful red top with a matching long skirt she's absolutely gorgeous.

"Yes you're so beautiful."I smile at her as she blush's.

"Something not right."she tilts her head a bit and I frown.

"What's not right?"I asked feeling nervous.

"You didn't give me a pick up like you always do"she giggles and I let a breath of relief.

"Right okay give me a second."I say beginning to think and she laughs at me.

"Are you Netflix because I could watch you for hours."I say and she smirks.

"Why you chose dirty ones?"she asked as she slip on her wine.

"Because I know that In your pretty little mind you love it."I smirk at her.

"You don't wanna know what goes on in my mind."she leans closer to me.

"I feel like do though."I say as she gets closer.

"I can tell what's going on your head."I feel her breath on my lips as she whispers.