6| the day after

Brad P

Brad P.O.V

I wake up in a unfamiliar room and bed with something laying on my chest I look down and realized is violet and what happened last night and why I'm in a hotel,I didn't think I would have sex with her last night matter in fact I didn't think our date will go so well but it did I loved every minute of it.

Violet begins to stir walking making cute baby noises when she does,she sits up and pull the covers over her bare body and my lower half covered by the sheets.

"Hmmm we really did have sex,I thought I dream it."she saids as she gets off the bed and put on her bra and underwear.

"Was I good in the dream too?"I smirk and she fakes thinks.

"You were Average."she shrugs and put on her skirt.

"With the sounds you made last night I say that's a lie."I say getting out of bed and putting on my boxers.

"How can you tell I wasn't faking?"she asked once she was fully dressed and walk closer to me.

"Because."I lick my fingers and lower my hand down the inside of her skirt,"the noises you're making now is telling me other wise."I finger her making her breath hitch and her moans fill the room.

"Brad."she leans into me gripping onto my shirt.

"You're right we should go."I take my fingers out of her which makes her gasp at the lost connection.

"You're a dick."she glares at me.

"You love it."I wink at her and grab the hotel key.

"Are you ready because I still going to drop you off,we still on for today right?"I asked as I open the door for her and she turns to look at me as I close the door.

"If you're not too tired."she smirks and I chuckle softly.

"I'm never to tired for you babe."babe slip out of my mouth so easily I could get used to it.

"Hmmm good because I have a lot planned."she skips to the lift.

God she's so cute.

//

"So I text you when you're ready right?"I asked as she steps out of the car.

"Yeah."she nods and leans in and peck my lips.

"Bye."i smile and she smiles back and leaves.

She's something else.

I make it back to my apartment,I open the door and I met by best mates and band mates staring at me.

"What?"I frown as I close the door.

"I'm sorry but you said you were coming back last night but didn't I thought you weren't having sex with her."Tristan saids and I roll my eyes.

"What makes you think I had sex with her?"I push pass them and walk in the kitchen to get me some water.

"Because that big hickey on your neck is telling us you guys did."Connor saids and I feel my neck feeling the blue bruise.

"Well okay our date went well last night."I say but a smile form on my face.

"Yeah it sure did,was she good to stay till 12:30pm."james saids as I'm about to walk in my room.

"That's none of your business and yes i stay till noon but in a couple hours I see her again so....I be out for a while."I smile as I walk in my room.

As I'm taking off my clothes my dings telling me I have a text,I look at it and see violet name on the screen.

Violet
Meet me at the park by my apartment I be the one with blue jeans and black shirt Xx

I smile at the text feeling even more excited

Brad
I can't wait to see you again Xx

She's different I like her and I can't wait to spend more time with her.

//

I make my way to the park with a single rose in my hand, I wear a light pink shirt with my cuffed blue jeans and my doc martens.i look around the park trying to found violet but I can't.

I walk fathered in the park but no luck till my eyes sees nothing but darkness.

"You will found violet if you turn around."violet voice lingers in my ears making me smile.

I turn around and I see violet giving me a cute smile,I grab her face in my hands and press my lips to hers.

"I miss you."I rest my forehead against hers.

"Clingy."she mumbles and I roll my eyes and pull away.

"You ruin the moment."i say sarcastically.

"I do that a lot,now come on I wanna show you where we be sitting."violet grabs my hand and lead towards the lake in the park.

Once we there I noticed we having a panic date I sit down next to violet and she pulls the food out of the basket, sandwiches,fruit,sweets,etc she went all out on this dates she's so cute.

"I didn't know which kind of sandwich you like so I made every kind."she giggles and I smile and take the tuna sandwich.

"Oh this is for you."I hand her the rose and she blush and thank me.

"I never got a rose before."violet said and I look at her in shock.

"What?"she asked.

"A guy never give you a flower?"I asked and she nods.

"No but then again every guy I ever been with is a fuck boy so I never been in a real relationship."violet takes a bite of her sandwich.

"Tell me about yourself."I sit kris cross and violet looks at me.

"What you like to know?"she asked and I think for a second.

"What's your life growing up?"she asked and she sign.

"Well I was the only child I raise by my dad who was a single dad till I was eighteen,my mom left me when I was 7 she couldn't handle to be a mom so she was gone, my dad did everything for me to be happy even that means putting all the money we saved up to put me in college I took a love in journalism and my dad was proud till he met his wife then my dad didn't want me anymore.he was happy with his life without me I guess she control him made him leave me behind college to the other side of La which five hours away from my school,she was trying to get me out of the picture but before she could I move in my best friend who was exchange student in my high school so when Jackie moved here I moved with her fellowing my dreams in London."violet lays down on the blanket as she finish her story.

I put my food down and lay next to her and pull her in my chest.

"I never leave you."I whisper and I can feel her smile.

"You promise."she holds up her pinky.

"I promise."I lock my pinky with hers and she tucks her face in my neck.

I can't ever leave her.
___________________________
They so cute I could throw up anyway I hope you guys like it and enjoy love you all