2| it's a match

"Fake

"Fake...fake....fake....really fake."I said to myself as I keep swiping left waiting for this damn app telling me I have match.

"Mate you have to chose one."Tristan saids as he walks in the room with Dobby his dog.

"I keeping my instincts very high on this app,plus those girls are so fake I don't know what I am doing."I sigh sitting up from the couch.

"Give me your phone."Tristan saids and I hand him my phone and keeps looking at the girls.

"Okay how about her,her name is Alexis McMullen she reading,dancing and loves cats age 21."Tristan saids and I scrunch my face.

"She sounds fake and cats lovers usually hates dogs so no."I said.

"Okay what about.....Margo bling her bio is love reading,singing and taking long walks on the beach, age 25."Tristan saids and I shake my head.

"No long walks on the beach is fake, everyone saids that."I sigh.

"Okay let's keep looking."Tristan mumbles.

Dobby sits on my lap and I play with her fur and she cuddles up to me and I smile at her,if I found anyone they have to love dogs.

"Okay what about her?"Tristan saids showing me my phone and I look at this girl with pretty brunette hair she looks familiar.

"What's her name?"I asked and Tristan looks.

"Violet Gold and her bio is....long walks on the beach? I could careless about them all I want is real love and a real relationship and if you're dog lover then we will get along just fine and she's 21."Tristan saids and I smile.

"She looks beautiful and very hot and her bio tells me she's not fake at all."I say.

"Yeah I mean if you don't want her take her."Tristan saids jokingly and I take my phone.

I swipe right and I wonder what she sounds like and likes to do in her free time.

"Are you sure she's the one I mean she still could be fake?"Tristan signs.

"There's something about her I know she's real I can feel it."I smile at him.

"Alright is your app and love life,I'm going to take Dobby on a walk see later mate."Tristan picks up Dobby and leaves.

Violet gold what's a pretty name.

Violet

"Left....left....left,oh man I'm definitely swiping left."I say to myself then as I lay on the couch of my best friend flat.

I knew some of these people will be fake but damn not this many,and their bio please who likes long walks on the beach? And all those pictures are fuck boys pictures like seriously. How does these people do these apps.

As I'm swiping the door opens and I hear giggling, Jackie and Jamie are back I watch they come in the room smiling and giggling.

"Hey violet what are you doing?"Jackie asked as her and Jamie plop down on the couch next to me.

"On tinder looking at these fuck boys."I smile innocently at them and Jackie roll her eyes.

"Come on let me see you're phone."Jackie grabs my phone out of my phone and look at the guys.

"Ooh what about him...his name is chad baker and his bio is....I love watching movies and looking the world at my eyes I just wish I had someone to share it with, and age 25."Jackie smile at me as she show me the picture of him.

"Um no he sounds to cheesy."I said and she sighs.

"Okay what about him...name Jeremy Lucas and his bio says....nice date night with someone you love is so much romantic then Netflix and chill and I love long walks on the be-"Jamie begins but I cut him off.

"You lose me when you say long walks on the beach,I mean nobody likes long walks on the beach."I scoff.

"Jamie has that in his bio."Jackie defended the subject.

"And have he ever done it?"i remark and Jamie sinks in the couch.

"No."Jamie mumbles and I smirk at myself feeling right.

"Okay moving on."Jackie cuddles more Into her boyfriend.

"Josh Collins looks cute...his bio is love making people laugh and have fun but I love going out so maybe that's a flaw and his age is 23." Jackie shows me the picture and I smile.

"He's cute and I love his bio but I pass I need someone who's a little grown up."I laugh and she nods smiling.

"Oh look she's got a match."Jamie saids and they look at his profile.

"His name is Bradley Will and his bio is...I'm not sure what I am doing on this app but why not I give it a go
I hope I can meet someone on this app and if you like dogs then I really like to get to know you...age 23."Jackie reads and I grab my phone out of her hand.

"You can tell he's real and a dog lover so a big win he's cute."I smile and Jackie claps excitedly and a loud scream comes out of her mouth and I roll my eyes.

"I just said he's cute is at a crime?"i scoff.

"No but it's cute."Jackie smiles at me.

"Shut up."I roll my eyes at her.

"So you're going to swipe?"Jamie asked.

"I mean a cute face not hairy face which is a win,cute smile very fluffy hair and you can tell he's has a cool job."I think
Out loud as I hear Jackie scream again.

"He does look familiar though,like I seen him before but I can't tell where."Jamie wonders.

"Yeah I agree."Jackie saids.

"Will doesn't matter Where I'm trying to think."I say.

"Well why you think me and Jamie be in my room bye."they ran to her bedroom and I look at them in disgust.

Bradley Will,he's cute and looks very Mature and if I don't swipe I just regret it.

Here it goes

Swipe
__________________________
It will get better I promise