Chapter 1: Prologue

Start from the beginning

"She should be proud Izuku! You beat that thing in two hits! And it was supposed to be able to kill All Might!" Nemuri says as she gives Izuku a friendly punch on the shoulder before they both realize what she said and she blushes profusely in embarrassment. "S-S-Sorry! I-I d-didn't mean to call you that! It just slipped out!" Nemuri says frantically trying to play off her slip of the tongue while blushing multiple shades of crimson red and waving her arms around. "N-No it's fine! You can call me Izuku if you want." Izuku replies with a smile on his face, dropping his stutter in the process which Nemuri notices.

"O-Ok... then you can call me N-Nemuri ok I-Izuku?" Nemuri asks while blushing and failing to meet eye contact with the greenette. "Alright then Nemuri, now let's head to lunch before we run out of time." Izuku says as the two head off to lunch at a slightly faster pace, while a few meters behind them five girls are glaring daggers into Nemuri's back. These five girls are Momo Yaoyorozu, Nejire Hado, Kyoka Jiro, Ryuko Tatsuma, and Ochako Uraraka. They have had massive crushes on Izuku from the day they each met him. He met Momo while he was cleaning Dagobah beach for his training. He met Nejire at a cafe when she asked to sit with him since everywhere else was full, and from there the two spent the day together like a date. He met Kyoka after saving her life from a speeding car that was about to crash into her and he stopped it with some help from One for All. And last but not least Izuku met Ryuko and Ochako after he saved them from being crushed by the zero pointer robot in the entrance exams since they were both trapped in some of the rubble.

Time Skip brought to you by chibi Class 1-A singing 'You're hot and you're cold' to Shoto:

A few hours have passed since lunch and Aizawa has just dismissed the class. Right now Izuku can be seen packing his things when he's approached by his friend Eijirou Kirishima. "Hey Midoribro! Mina had this idea that we should all hang out as a class to get to know each other more! Wanna come?" The manly boi asks with his usual friendly smile on his face. "N-No I'm sorry I can't, I have t-things to do at home. M-Maybe next time though..." Izuku replies as he stands up, slings his backpack over his shoulder, and exits the classroom. Leaving his classmates confused as to why he declined their invitation and also curious at the realization that he could be hiding something. So, with their curiosity peaked a certain pink skinned girl decides to voice her thoughts.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Mina asks with a sneaky grin on her face as the other girls and a few boys nod. "Let's go spy on him!" Tooru says cheerfully as she pulls out a small magnifying glass from out of nowhere. "No! That is not proper behavior befitting a student of UA! We must respect Midoriya's privacy... no matter how curious we are. And that's not even the right tool for this! You need a telescope." Iida says while looking away embarrassingly since he is practically admitting that he's curious about Izuku as well. "Ok so that settles it! We're gonna spy on Midori!" Mina says as the others minus Katsuki, Shoji, Tokoyami, and Shoto cheer.

Later With Izuku:

"Ok so what should we have for dinner today? Curry? Nah. Katsudon? No, we had that yesterday. Takoyaki? Maybe. A hot-pot? No that's too dangerous for them... maybe we can go out for dinner instead..." Izuku says to himself as he walks along the sidewalk and starts muttering, unaware of his classmates who are following him. "Oh God he's muttering again!" Denki whisper shouts to his classmates causing the guys to facepalm but as the girls who have crushes on Izuku watch him mutter away they think: 'Kawaii~!' (A/N it means Cute in Japanese)

As Class 1-A continues to follow Izuku for around ten minutes they notice that he's walking towards a daycare. "Why is Midoribro going to a daycare?" Eijirou asks with a raised eyebrow as Mineta glares at Izuku from afar. "I knew it! He's a child pervert!" The midget says before being stabbed by Kyoka's earphone jacks, punched by Ryuko, hit with a staff by Momo, punched once more in the face by Nejire, kicked in the groin by Nemuri which shatters all of his hopes for future children, and tongue slapped by Tsuyu before finally being floated into the stratosphere by Ochako. "Uh... when is he going to come down?" Sero asks with a sweatdrop. "Don't know, don't really care either." Ochako replies nonchalantly making the other guys sweatdrop as well not wanting to be in Mineta's position right now.