Chapter Twenty-One

K A L L I E ' S  P O V

I stared up at Skull Rock as Felix and I approached the shore. Once the boat crashed against the rocks, Felix quickly got out and looked at me waiting. I hesitated for a second, then climbed out of the boat and followed him inside.

Once we got to the top of the stairs, we walked into this big open area and my eyes widen. In the middle of the room, I saw Henry kneeling next to Regina, who looked to be unconscious.

"Regina!" I cried out running over. I kneeled next to her, opposite Henry as he looked up at me with worried eyes.

"What are you doing here Kallie?" He whispered to me. My eyes flickered up to him, "It's not safe for you to be here."

"I couldn't just leave you." I replied, shaking my head, "Especially when you're about to do something stupid." I added, referring to his heart, making him sigh, "Don't do it, Henry. Please, it's not worth it." I pleaded with him, tears filling my eyes, "Think about everyone who cares about you."

"Right now, the only person I care about is you." He said, "You're worth everything to me." I stared at him, tears streaming down my face. I felt like I could barely breathe.

"Henry... you'll die," I told him in a hushed tone. He stared at me for a minute, then was about to say something when we heard a loud demonic laugh echo through the room. We both froze for a moment, then whipped our heads around.

Coming out of the shadows was Peter Pan.

"Thank you for joining us again, Kallie." He spoke, grinning at me. We both quickly stood to our feet and Henry quickly shoved me behind him, holding onto me protectively, "I knew Felix could convince you to come back."

"Why!?" Henry barked at Pan, "Why did you bring my little sister back into this? This has nothing to do with her!" Pan stared at us, not saying a word, "This is between you and me." Henry reminded him. His eyes shifted just to Henry, but before he could speak, his body was flung against the cave walls and fell to the ground.

Immediately, Henry and I turned our heads.

"Mom! Dad!" I exclaimed seeing my parents, standing at the entrance-way. My mom turned her head toward us and smile in relief as she ran over.

"You guys okay?" She asked, hugging us tightly.

"We are now," I replied, grinning at our mom.

* * * * *

E M M A ' S  P O V

I grinned back at my daughter, then kissed her on the head before turning my attention to Henry.

"Mom-"

"Don't," I said cutting Henry off, "I'm just glad you guys are okay." She added hugging my brother.

"Well, allow me to change that." Pan's voice echoed throughout the room.

"Stay the hell away from my kids!" I yelled as we watched Pan stand up and start walking toward us again. I pushed Kallie back behind me, but Henry kept close next to me, ready to fight alongside me if he needed it.

With my palms, I created a ball of white light and hurled it toward Pan, but he hurled his magic our way. The two balls collided together, bursting into a small explosion. I sighed heavily and created another ball, throwing it toward him again. This time, Pan caught it in his palm and crumpled it into ash as he did with Regina's fireball earlier.

"You should know by now, Emma. You can't defend me." Pan told me as my eyes narrowed, glaring at him, "Not without this." He added, magically pulling a small box out of thin air.

"Pandora's box," Henry whispered, his eyes widen like mine.

"Your little fairy friend knew this could trap me for good... so I made sure she was trapped inside." His eyes flickered up to me again, "Don't make me do the same to you, Emma." He finished, shaking his head at me.

"That's not gonna happen on my watch!" Killian shouted, coming out of the shadows behind Pan. He swung his sword at him, but Pan was fast and spun around grabbing a hold of it. He stared at Killian for a moment smirking, then-

"Dad!- Hook!-" Kallie and I cried out at the same instant, as Pan stabbed him with his own sword.

"No!" I screamed as he ripped the sword out of my husband's body. "Killian." I whispered with tears streaming down my face as he looked up at me before falling to the ground.

"You know," Pan said turning back to toward us, "Your parents are really starting to get on my nerves, Kallie." He said to my daughter, then shifted his eyes over to me smirking, then waved his hand.

* * * * * *