Chapter Eighteen

K A L L I E ' S P O V

As we left the cave and went back into the jungle, I saw a woman with bonded hair that was up in a bun. She was wearing sparkly green clothing. I moved closer to my mom almost walking behind her as we approached her.

"Finally." The blonde haired woman said in accent that I didn't recognize, "I was starting to get worried about guys." The woman looked down at me and smiled, during me that she was on my parents' side.

"Where's that lost boy?" Regina suddenly asked her as she looked around.

"He's-" The woman started gesturing behind her, but there was no one, "He was right behind me a minute ago." She told Regina. A confused look appeared on my face as everyone else exchanged looks.

In a split second, the woman's face changed from confused to a worried look as she quickly kneeled down, searching through a small bag next to her feet.

"Tink?" My mom questioned, speaking to the woman. I was guessing 'Tink' was her name or nickname, "What are you looking for?" She asked. Tink didn't answer my mom, only sighed heavily a second later.

"Pandora's box." She spoke looking up at the rest of us, "It's gone."

"What do you mean gone?" My mom asked just as Regina sighed angrily.

"This is exactly why you don't trust a lost boy." Regina stated as Tink and my parents looked over at her, "He stole Pandora's box, so we have nothing to use against Pan."

"Well, obviously we have to get it back." Tink said, quickly standing up, "Who knows what Pan will do with it." My mom turned her attention to Tink, looking at her like she was crazy.

"Are you serious?" My mom questioned, "I'm not spending another minute on Neverland now that I have my daughter back." She told Tink.

"Emma, we need to get that box." Tink argued, "Pan could trap anyone of us in it." She stated, "It's only a matter of time before he finds us."

"That's exactly why we need to get off Neverland while we have a chance." My mom replied back, "If you want to stay here and get Pandora's box back, then go ahead.. But I'm getting my kids get of here now." Tink stared at my mom for a long time.

"Fine, Emma." She finally spoke, "Good luck getting off Neverland without me." With that said, a pair of wings magically appeared on Tink's back and she flew away.

*
*
*
*

****