Chapter Thirteen

K A L L I E ' S  P O V

I knew I had to escape. Peter Pan was using me to get Henry to give him his heart, but I wasn't going to let him to that. I wasn't about to let my only brother die because of me. He meant the world to me.

Recuse or no recuse, I had to find a way out of this very well made treehouse and find a way to get back home before Pan got control of Henry again.

I looked around the room for an escape, but the only way of getting out was through the front door. I stared at the front door afraid that if I somehow get the door open, I would see Pan or Felix standing there glaring at me. I felt my heart skip a beat at the thought of that, but I knew I had to be brave.

I couldn't be afraid.

I had to try. For Henry.

"You can do this, Kallie," I whispered to myself as I took a deep breath before walking toward the door. When I approached the door, I paused briefly, then reached for the door handle with my hand. Before I could touch the handle, the knob slowly twist. I quickly moved my hand away and jumped back as the door creaked open a crack. I froze in place waiting for Pan or Felix to burst in here, but none came through the door.

It somehow opened by itself.

I didn't spend another moment thinking about it as I opened the door and ran out, going down the ladder to the dirt ground of the forest. Once my shoes hit the dirt, I quickly looked around for Pan and his lost boys and made another ran for it.

* * * * *

P E T E R   P A N ' S   P O V

Felix had told me Henry was finally in Neverland again and now I could put my plan in motion. The two of us were walking to the treehouse where Kallie was to bring her back to the camp, but something felt off as we got within 100 feet the spot.

Immediately, Felix and I saw Kallie climbing down the ladder. I quickly grabbed Felix by the collar and pulled him behind a bush with me. I didn't want her to know we watching her.

"How the hell did she escape?" Felix whispered as I watched Kallie jumped to the ground and look around before taking off.

Once she was gone, I stepped back onto the dirt path sighing angrily, then looked over at Felix standing next to me.

"Felix, go round up the lost boys." I ordered, "Tell them we're playing a little game of hide and seek. With our new lost girl."

* * * * * *

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be longer.