Chapter Ten

E M M A ' S P O V

"So how does this work?" I asked Tinkerbell as she, Regina, Hook, and I stood at the decks where Hook's ship went missing. She had told us back at Regina's house that there was only enough pixie dust to make only three of us fly to Neverland. In order to recuse Kallie, Regina Hook and I were the ones who had to go.

Along Tinkerbell, who had her fairy wings back.

Mary Margret understood she couldn't come along and I was kind of glad she wasn't going. It was unfair for one of my parents to go and the other to stay in Storybrooke. Sure they're Kallie's grandparents, but neither of them offered what Kallie really needed to get off Neverland, and that was magic.

Something Regina, Tinkerbell, and I all had.

"I sprinkle the dust on you." Tinkerbell said, "Then you think of happy thoughts or moments." The three of us looked at Tinkerbell, a little confused. Was using pixie dust to travel through realms that simple?

"That's it?" Regina questioned and Tink nodded to her before she gets a hand full of pixie dust and equally sprinkles it on the three of us. Right away, I was the first one the pixie dust lifted off the ground.

"Wow." I gasped as I hovered in the air. All I could think about was Kallie.

I guess she was a good enough thought for the magic of pixie dust.

Once Regina and Hook were hovering in the air like me, the three of us followed behind Tinkerbell as she led the way to Neverland...

* * * * * * * *

K A L L I E ' S  P O V

Once Peter told me there was no way off Neverland, he let me go off to explore the island. Neverland wasn't anything special. It was just a huge forest on a deserted island. I didn't see anything as to why a much of boys would choose to live here.

After a few hours of exploring, I ended up on top of a mountain staring down at a huge rock in the shape of a skull.

"That's Skull Rock." I heard a familiar voice say behind me and quickly turned around seeing Peter Pan. How did the heck he get up here so fast?

"It's pretty, isn't it?" He asked, walking towards me. I replied, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Yeah. I guess so." My eyes flickered to the ground but immediately looked back up at Peter as he added pointing to the skull-shaped rock as he walked over next to me.

"You know, that's where your brother saved magic." I just looked at him as he stopped beside me, "Well almost saved magic." He corrected himself, then scoffed in disgust at the thought of Henry.

"What happened?" I asked Peter Pan. His eyes flickered up at me as a smirk appeared on his face like he was glad I asked, which just gave me a bad feeling.

"Your family happened." He replied, "They stopped me from having the heart of the truiest believer." He spoke walking toward me. I backed away from him as far as I could before the hitting edge of the cliff. I looked behind me and saw I was an inch away from falling off the cliff. My head turned back, seeing him standing right in front of me as he said with a dark tone in his voice, "And now I want it back."

"Henry will never give you his heart." I told him, knowing that he was talking about my brother, "Not again." Peter Pan just laughed at my comeback.

"We'll see about that." He said before everything went back with a wave of his hand.

*
*
*
*

****