"Legend." Trader Johann politely corrected.

"Someone who can control Nighfuries." Spikelout scoffed. "Not even the best vikings could see one and live to tell the tale."

"Aye I thought so too myself, until I came across a very peculiar island outside the archipelago." Trader Johann continued his story, outstretching his arms to make a more dramatic effect. "There he stood, his face covered with a mask, one leg removed, standing next to a magnificent Nighfury! I talked with him, did our business, and when he left, he climbed onto the dragon, and they flew off together. I now trade regularly with them."

"Are you certain this Dragon Master wasn't Drago Bloodvist in disguise?" Stoick questioned, suspicious of this new idea.

Trader Johann laughed. "Oh I'm certain. Not only is the Dragon Master a mere toothpick compared to Drago Bloodvist, but I have also seen the Dragon Master's face personally."

"Blah, blah, get to the point!" Snotlout snapped at Trader Johann.

Trader Johann flinched a little, and spent a few seconds stuttering under his breath before he was able to speak in complete sentences again. "Because I know the Dragon Master, I think it would be wise for you seek him out, and ask for assistance in your, dilemma."

"And you believe he will help us?" Stoick asked.

"Completely certain." Trader Johann said confidently. "If you agree to take this quest, I would be more than delighted to give you directions to the island where you will find him."

Stoick nodded. "Thank you Johann for your input, we will discuss it, and let you know in the morning."

Trader Johann gave an exaggerated bow and left the Great Hall.

The council and Stoick engaged in a long conversation, that took up most of the night, before coming to a conclusion.

"I think the way forward is clear, gentlemen." Stoick said, as the others rolled up their pieces of parchment. "I will inform Johann of our decision, we leave the day after tomorrow."

***

Hiccup aggressively slammed his fists on the table, rousing Toothless from his slumber off to the side of the Great Hall. "What do you mean they are on the island?" he demanded to know from one of his closest friends.

Viggo with scars from lava destroying one side of his face, was standing in front of Hiccup, with his hands professionally folded behind him. "Yes, it appears, we had a leak in one of our trades."

"Johann!" Hiccup yelled, knocking over a bottle of ink as he punched the table again.

"I dare to say, marriage has made you become more like your wife." Viggo smiled at his own sense of humor.

Hiccup breathed heavily. "Viggo, you realize that in the last two weeks, my wife, sister, mother, and best friends have gone completely missing on a huge mission. I have an entire village to run on my own, and now after ten years of successfully hiding from them, my father has found me!"

Viggo nodded. "Yes I do realize that. May I remind you that I also have my fiance on that mission as well. Everyone has someone on that mission. It's not just you." he calmly reminded Hiccup. "Now, I have told you for years, my dear friend, that it was inevitable that you were to cross paths with your father again."

"Yeah I know, I just...at a time like this? Out of all the times Odin!" Hiccup cursed up towards the sky.

"If Odin had given you any other time, you'd still find a way to curse him." Viggo admitted the truth. "However let's not dwell in the past. We have prisoners to deal with, and you are in charge, so it is your call on what to do with them."