Chapter 25: The Original Dragon Slayers

Start from the beginning

Michelle: "Huh?"

Romeo: "Wha?"

Natsu: "What's going on?!"

Lucy: "What's doing this!?" Then, I see 2 glowing sea green orbs, that were... looking at me? Then he walks out... I giant man... "H-he's huge..." He must have been 7 feet of pure muscle... He also had long and wild dark brown hair. (Similar to Gajeel but brown) and a pointed brown beard.

???: "Who dares to trespass here...?" He grumbles out.

Lucy: "I'm Lucy Heartfilia, and I was told by my father to figure out what this clock is about."

???: "Heartfilia...?" Huh? Did this freak know me?

Natsu: "Hey Giant! Who Are You?!"

Happy: "Great..." -_-

???: "I am too far above you to be answering questions like that."

Natsu: "I Am Natsu! Son Of Igneel!" I notice the man become intrigued when Natsu said Igneel. "And Nobody! Talks to me like that and gets away with it!" Natsu charges him with flaming fists. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" He punches the man square in the face, but he doesn't even flinch.

???: "Son of Igneel...? My name is Rockwell, I am the son of Gaea." Wait...? "I am the Earth Dragon Slayer." What?!

Happy: "Whoa! He's like Natsu!"

Rockwell: "No. I am on par with Igneel, and Natsu is no where near him in power. There are only 3 humans to have ever bested me in combat."

Natsu: "Oh Yea! And who were they?"

Rockwell: "Thor, son of Crackle, the Lightning Dragon. The Black Wizard Zeref. And finally, the Dragon God... F/n L/n."

Natsu/Lucy/Happy: "M/N?!!?"

Rockwell: "You know the son of Etherion?"

Natsu: "Yea, he's part of our guild."

Rockwell: "So, The Black Dragon has yet to make his move... Interesting..."

Lucy: "How do you know M/n?"

Rockwell: "He's my brother."

Everyone: "WHAT?!?!"

Rockwell: "F/n is the youngest of us though. Well, all that I know of. Myself, Rockwell, Earth Dragon Slayer. Then Thor, the Lightning Dragon Slayer, Neptune, the Water Dragon Slayer. Frost, the Ice Dragon Slayer. Flash, the Speed Wyvern Slayer. Acnologia, the... Death, Dragon Slayer... and finally, F/n, the Heavenly Dragon Slayer." Then I hear a loud crash. "Speak of the devil, there he is..." I look up just in time to see M/n come crashing through the ceiling.

You: "Rockwell Wait! Don't Hurt Them!" He screams out of breath.

Rockwell: "Do not worry F/n. This one is a Heartfilia, therefore I am forbidden to harm her, per your orders." Orders?

Lucy: "I thought you said M/n was the youngest of you 7?"

Rockwell: "Yes, he is, but he is also the strongest. Therefore, we tend to respect his wishes, even Thor, our leader, tends to respect F/n." We all look at him dumbfounded, yet he just smiles and waves shyly.

Lucy: "I-Is all this true?" He shrugs and nods.

You: "Uh, yea, nothing bad though, right?" I nod.

Lucy: "Yea, you're fine." He breathes out and relaxes.

You: "Ok, we're good then?" I nod. "Ok, hey Rockwell, give them the piece." He seems hesitant though.

Rockwell: "Are you sure F/n?" He nods and sighs.