~You're Spider-Man?~

After many hours work on outfits, and looking a whole day for a black, laze mask, Tessa finally returned home and put on her outfit. She was ready. Now, she would find out who Spider-Man was, and she could go to Tony and get her little price!

She was excited, as she threw on a pair of black leggings with a blue and white lightning pattern up against the side of the legs. She also put on a black crop top and a leather jacket, tying her brown hair up into a ponytail, leaving a few strands out to give it more of a messier look. She put on her mask and looked in the mirror, noticing a feature that had definitely changed recently. She looked at her eyes confused. They were a light blue. Her eyes had always been brown, when did they get blue?

She decided to ponder on it later, as the sun had set outside.

She jumped out of her window and walked down the streets, hoping to find an easy victim.

And, just her luck, Ned was walking down the streets, his phone to his ear, so obviously he was calling someone.

Tessa jumped down from a broken street lamp, and landed right in front of Ned on the crumbly sidewalk. He looked at her stunned as she smirked.

"Well, well... What do we have here?" Tessa said in a mocking manner, her voice slightly higher than normally. She didn't want him to realize it was her!

"Uhm... Hi," Ned muttered akwardly, not putting his phone down. "Who are you?" He asked shakingly. Tessa stroked his cheek, her sharp nails leaving a small cut. She kinda felt bad, but when she thought about Spider-Man arriving, she didn't really mind. Besides, it was just a little cut and a small scare. Nothing major.

"Why do you want to know? Are you scared?" Tessa responded mockingly, as Ned muttered something into the phone before putting it away.

"Okay, lady," Ned said, holding his hands up in surrender. "I don't want any trouble. I'm just on my way over to my friend Peter's house."

"Perfect. Another victim!" Tessa said, smiling at Ned with furrowed eyebrows. Ned suddenly seemed slightly more confident and relaxed though, so Tessa decided to scare him a bit more. She used her telekinesis powers to make a brick from the building next to them fall down, nearly hitting Ned. Obviously, it didn't hit him because she didn't want it to. She just wanted to scare him not hurt him.

She was about to make another one fall, when suddenly something sticky closed around her upheld hand. She smirked.

Spider-Man had arrived.

"Well, hello, hello," Spider-Man said, shooting web to also hold her other hand. Tessa turned around to look at him with a glint in her eyes.

"Spider-Spandex," she said, trying to irritate him.

"Uh, it Spider-Man! Besides, this is not spandex. It's very rare material, that your suit will never have the standards to—"

"Can you hurry up and save someone, dude?" Ned asked, cutting off Spider-Man. Spider-Man nodded and shot more webs, Tessa trying to fight a bit back, but not too much, as she wanted him to catch her.

Finally, when Spider-Man had had some fun with his web shooting, Tessa was hanging, upside-down in his webs, Spider-Man walking up to her. If only she could reach her hand, she could pull the mask off.

"Now, listen, lady! You don't go out and scare people like that," Spider-Man began lecturing.

Tessa tried to focues on his mask, imagening the mask slipping off.

"I don't like the attitude you have. I expect to not see you around here again, or I'll—"

And just like that, Spider-Man stopped talking, as his mask was pulled over his head and landed on the ground.

Tessa gasped as Spider-Man, now turning out to be Peter Parker, stood stunned and stared at Tessa. "Shit," he muttered, and Tessa looked at him with wide eyes.

Peter was too scared to pick up his mask, as he just stared into the girls's eyes, hoping this wasn't real.

Tessa used her telekinesis to make the webs fall off, and she was lowered to the ground. She stood on her feet and looked at Peter, her eyes still wide. She felt, somewhat, betrayed.

"Peter?" She asked, reaching a hand out to touch his face. Please, tell me this is a dream...

"You're Spider-Man?" She asked, as he opened his mouth and closed it again, as though not knowing what to say.

"Uh.. I-I..." He trailed off, looking into her icy blue eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, feeling tears well up in her eyes. Peter quickly picked up his mask and held it in his hands, as he looked at the girl he still didn't know who was. But she now knew who he was.

"I-I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are..." Peter said, and Tessa tore of her mask, a single tear falling from her eye. Peter's mouth fell agape as he saw her face.

"You didn't think you could trust me with something like this?" She asked angrily, pushing him backwards with the palms of her hands. He stumbled to catch himself in time.

"No! Tessa, it's not like that!" Peter defended.

"Then what is it like? You saved me twice, and we've been friends for 7 years! And you didn't think to tell me this?" She asked, throwing her mask on the ground.

Peter stared at her, not knowing what to do. Of course he had wanted to tell her, but he decided against it. She would just be put in danger if he had told her!

Tessa then took her phone from a pocket in her jacket. Peter watched as she called someone. It was a facetime.

"Tessa!" He heard the voice of Tony Stark say from her phone. She glared at Peter while Tony was talking. "Why are you crying? Where are you, are you okay? Shall I send Hulk?"

Tessa turned the phone around and showed Peter's stunned face.

"Peter?" Tony asked, and he akwardly waved. "You found him already?" Tony asked, upon seeing the Spider-Man suit.

"Yes. I did," Tessa said angrily, and Tony sighed.

"Okay. Well, come to Stark Industries tommorow. I'll call the team down, and we can talk about training your powers. I'll ask Natascha to show you around. I guess... I'll see you tommorow," Tony said. When he spoke, Tessa had just glared at Peter, not really caring what Tony said.

"Yes, sir," Tessa said and hung up. She put her phone down slowly. "Listen, Tessa, I can explain, okay—"

"Save it," Tessa cut him off. She turned around to leave but Peter grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.

"I wanted to tell you!" He defended, but Tessa just pushed him away and ran away. Peter watched her disappear into the night, as Ned slowly moved towards him.

"So, uhm... Is now a bad time to ask if you wanna go home and build Enterprise in Lego?" Ned asked, Peter not answering nor listening. He couldn't think straight at the moment, and just shot his web and let it lead him away from Ned, not wanting to talk to anyone right now.