~Telekinesis~

Tessa walked into school two days after, nervously looking around as she wondered if people could see it. See that she was different.

After waking up at Stark Industries, Tony Stark told her exactly what had happened to her.

The blue light was shot from a source they could not detect, but what they did find out, was that something has happened to Tessa. She has gained some sort of power. They don't know what kind of power yet, but they expect them to show soon in her daily life.

Tessa didn't dare come to school yesterday, afraid her powers might hurt someone, but today she decided to take it easy, and live her life as she normally would.

And while most of the school didn't notice the quiet girl walking in the shadows, Peter Parker did.

After she hadn't come to school yesterday, Peter had become worried that it might've been worse than he thought.

But surely, Tony Stark wouldn't let her walk around only two days after the incident, if it had been bad.

Tessa passed Peter and opened her locker, slowly taking out her books and placing them in her black bagpack.

"Good morning," Peter said akwardly. Tessa turned to look at him, and noticed he was wearing yet another T-shirt with a science joke.

"If you believe in telekinesis, please raise my hand„

Tessa snickered inwardly. She would love to just raise his hand right now, and see his stunned face.

"What the..." Peter muttered. Tessa turned to look at him and saw his hand in the air. He used his other hand to pull it down. Tessa raised an eyebrow and thought about the science joke again.Please raise my hand. Slowly, Peter's hand lifted up into the air again, and Tessa grinned proudly.

"What? Okay, what's going on?" Peter muttered again, pulling his hand down. Tessa took out her phone and quickly typed, "Power 1: Telekinesis„. Withinh a few seconds, Tony Stark wrote back,"Nice job. Keep looking for new powers.„

Tessa put her phone away and turned to Peter with a huge smile.

"So, Peter," she said, and he turned to her akwardly. He tried to look cool and laid back, but ended up banging his head on his locker in the process. He rubbed his head and Tessa giggled.

"Don't worry. It happens to everyone sometimes," she said kindly, and Peter smiled at her. "But I wanted to ask you something, actually."

Peter straightened his posture and smiled at her, a hope filling his chest.

"I was wondering if I could borrow your history notes? I was sick yesterday, and apparently we'll soon have a huge test, and I really don't want to fail—"

"It's fine," Peter cut her off with a small chuckle, as she stopped rambling. She sighed and smiled. Peter took his notes from his bagpack and handed the papers to her. She smiled gratefully.

"Thanks," she said, and closed her locker. She walked into her next class, Peter staring at where she had stood a couple seconds ago.

"Dude, I would understand your staring if she was actually here, but she's gone, so now you look like a creep," Ned said, interrupting Peter from his thougts. Ned glanced from where Tessa had stood to Peter. "Yup. Definetely a creep," he confirmed with an uneasy expression.

"I was just lost in thought," Peter defended.

"Yeah. Thoughts about Tessa," Ned said smirking, and Peter shushed him quickly, hoping no one heard, as the two walked through the almost empty hallways to their next class.

"Shut up, will you? I'm just worried. It's the second time in a week I've had to save her. I'm afraid someone's after her," Peter whispered to Ned.

"The first was a weird creep, right?" Ned asked, and Peter nodded. "The second was some sort of alien, right?" Peter nodded again. "How are they supposed to be linked to each other?" Ned asked, and Peter sighed, realizing his friend was right. He was overreacting.

"Okay, I get it. It's just. Mr. Stark really seemed to be worried when he sent me off. I'm wondering if something happened to her," Peter voiced his thoughts. Ned thought about it for a second, before shrugging.

"Or maybe he just saw she was waking up, and didn't want her to know Spider-Man knew Tony Stark, 'cause then it would be easier to link you with Spider-Man, because of your Stark "Internship"," Ned said, and Peter looked at him impressed.

"Wow, Ned. Good thinking," Peter said. They did a small handshake, then sat down in their usual seats in Math class.

Tessa sat later at lunch with her "friend", Michelle, and ate a sandwich.

"I'm confused as to why you even talk to those losers," Michelle said, picking up a well discussed conversation about Peter and Ned.

"You talk to them too. Quite often, actually," Tessa pointed out, and Michelle shrugged. Tessa took out her computer and started typing something, as Michelle ate some of Tessa's sandwich. The girl didn't mind. She always did the same to Michelle anyway.

"What are you looking for?" Michelle asked, swallowing a bite.

"Videos of that man that attacked me. But I can't find any," Tessa muttered. The only person she had told about the two people attacking her, and also the only person except Tony Stark that knew about these powers she was recently discovering, was indeed Michelle. She was the only one Tessa trusted her life with. Well, maybe except Spider-Man, but she couldn't hope for him to always save her. She didn't even know who he was!

"Of that creep in the park? Why would you want to know about that?" Michelle asked disgusted. Tessa glared at her.

"No, idiot, that flying boy that shot me with the blue light, and gave me these pow—"

"Hey, Peter and Ned," Michelle cut Tessa off quickly. Tessa turned around to see the two boys with trays of food behind her.

"Oh, hey. What ya' doing?" Tessa asked, as Peter and Ned akwardly sat down. Ned sat next to Michelle, much to her discomfort, and Peter next to Tessa.

"Eating," Ned answered her question, already stuffing his mouth with food. Peter ate a bit more... Slow...

"Like an animal," Michelle added with a cold smile, but Ned, being the cinnamon roll he is, didn't notice. He just smiled back at her kindly.

"So, how are you feeling?" Peter asked Tessa, making both her and Michelle raised an eyebrow. It dawned on them how much Peter asked that question, as if he knew something was wrong. As if he knew something had happened to her.

"Fine. Why?" Tessa asked cautiously, and Peter shuffled akwardly in his seat.

"Oh. Just wondering, you know? Because... History test and all," Peter tried to save himself. Tessa and Michelle just shrugged and left the matter.

"Hey, Pete," Michelle suddenly asked, making Peter turn his attention towards her. "How's your buddy, Spider-Man?"

Peter choked on his food and coughed, looking at Michelle with wide eyes. She raised an eyebrow. "Uhm, what do you mean?" Peter asked nervously, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Remember at Liz Allen's party? You said you'd met Spider-Man. How's he doing?" Michelle asked, and Tessa looked at Peter with wide eyes. Of course he knew something was wrong, Spider-Man had probably told him! Why didn't she figure that out.

"Oh. He's fine. A bit busy lately," Peter said, with a subtle look in Tessa's direction. She raised her eyebrows thoughtfully.

They ate in silence the rest of the time, until Michelle and Tessa left for English class, leaving Ned and Peter alone to their thoughts. That was never good.