Chapter 38-The Other Side

Start from the beginning

Dios mio! It’s a small world, Fabio.” She exclaimed. “Do you know that Princess Catherine is a model for Zac Posen? How could Stephen not know about this yet?”

“It looks like the Hamilton’s are trying to hold back all the information about Priscilla’s location. They promised that to their daughter. Since I wasn’t from Havre Quiella, it must have been a lot easier for me. Plus, Jason must have been doing his research not too secretly that even Priscilla’s schoolmates were told to shut up about what they know if they were asked by Jason.”

“You’re a genius, Fabio. You’re such a genius!” Silena praised him clapping excitedly as she stood up.

“Thank you, you’re majesty.”

“Now, let’s contact McLean Exports. Find out what can I do for them. I have to set a meeting with them. It has to be a business meeting so it wouldn’t be too suspicious.”

“What do you mean?”

“I want to meet Priscilla Denise Hamilton, Fabio.” Silena smiled at Fabio. “Don’t ask me why. I don’t know the answer to that myself.”

“Aren’t you trying to hurt yourself even further, your majesty?” He asked.

“I want to know her. I want to know who the woman Stephen is in love with. I mean no harm to her, Fabio. I’m really intrigued with her.”She answered as she looked outside her window. “Will I like her?”

“She will like you.” Fabio smiled. He knew the lady wouldn’t see his smile but he smiled anyway. “I’ll be setting you for a meeting with McLean Exports as soon as possible. I will be preparing your flight itinerary and will summon your servants to prepare your belongings.”

“Gracias!” Silena smiled genuinely at him.

---

After arriving at New York, Silena immediately went to Catherine’s pad. She always wanted to visit the princess but then the plan had to be done earlier for Priscilla. She never told anyone about Priscilla. It wasn’t because she doesn’t want them to find out. It was because she respects Priscilla’s privacy and she just wanted to know her.

After giving Catherine and Jason a quick visit, Silena got nervous about the idea of meeting Priscilla. She even asked a servant to talk to Maxine and ask her to let Priscilla meet Silena. Maxine agreed and promised that she would do whatever it takes to make Priscilla go. Maxine knew nothing. She was all about the business and she just trusted Priscilla that much.

---

Silena took a deep breath before she entered the room where Priscilla was said to be waiting. As soon as the doors flew open, she noticed a beautiful petite blonde woman seated across the room.

“Hola!” Lady Silena greeted cheerfully as she waved a hand towards Priscilla. Her beautiful long and wavy raven hair was cascaded on her back. “Are you Miss Hamilton?”

“Si, Señora. Me llamo Priscilla Hamilton, señora.” Priscilla stood up and replied politely, bowing a little at the noble in front of her. Silena was impressed with Priscilla’s fluency.

“Muy bien! Hablas Español?” Silena asked, grinning at Priscilla. She knew Priscilla knew the language but she just have to pretend she knew nothing from the lady.

“Si, Señora.” Once again, Priscilla answered as she smiled at her politely.

“Eres Española? I’m sorry you don’t look really Spanish to me but I’m really impressed!” Silena praised as she sat down on the seat in front of Priscilla. “Please take a seat, Miss.”