exposed- spiderson/irondad

For Peter it was another crappy day at school, Flash was worse than ever, Ned and MJ were absent and he never got his field trip permission slip signed. Aunt May was out of town and no one would believe him if Tony signed, so he just accepted the fact that he couldn't go. He had no idea where the field trip was to, but they always did a surprise field trip every year. The trip was on Friday and today was Wednesday so Peter had 2 days to figure out a plan.

"Hey Penis!" Oh shit. Not again. Flash had been pushing Peter around all day and he was sick of it. He couldn't fight back though so he just let it happen. Flash came up behind Peter and gave him a less than friendly punch in the shoulder. Next was the gut, twice, then the face, a lot more than twice. By the time Flash was done with him Peter had a bloody nose, a broken rib, and a whole lot of bruises. This was by far the most damage Flash had ever done, mentally and physically. Every time he punched, or kicked, peter he yelled out an insult. Usually along the lines of fat, ugly, worthless, stupid, your parents killed themselves just go get away from you, your aunt always leaves town because she can't stand you, Tony probably doesn't even know a puny thing like you exists, there's no way you have an internship, etc.

As Peter walked out of school he couldn't help but think that most of these were probably true, I mean why else would May never be home? Happy noticed that while on the way home Peter never talked. Not even a hello. He also noticed how worn down he looked. He would have questioned it more, he enjoyed the kids chatter, but he kind of enjoyed the silence too.

Once Peter got back to the tower he went straight up to his room and cried. He had held in his emotions too long and he was still in a lot of pain from Flash's beating. He was about to put on the spider suit and patrol a bit when Tony walked in. Tony's heartbroken when he saw what condition hi- the kid was in.

"Hey Pete, are you okay?" Of course he's not okay, what a stupid thing to ask.

"Oh, hey Mr. Stark, yeah I'm-im fine, was just going on patrol." Peter tried to hurriedly put his suit on before Tony could stop him but, of course that failed.

"No, no your not. Come sit," Tony had sat down on Pete's bed and pat the spot next to him for him to sit. "What's wrong, something's on your mind, and you look like crap."

Peter eventually gave in and sat next to his mentor and leaned into his side, "Well first off there is this field trip on Friday, but I can't go because May is out of town and no one would believe me if you signed it. They all think I'm lying about the internship, but it's nothing really i- I'm fine, it's fine."

"Hey! I have an idea, why don't you just stay at the tower, I have a meet and greet around one but otherwise we can hang out in the lab, just me and you, how's that sound?"

"That'd be great Mr. Stark!" The kid pulled Tony into a bone crushing hug and continued to thank him. It seemed like they stayed there forever, when in reality they had only been there for a few minutes, until Peter pulled away.

"How about no patrol tonight, I don't want you getting hurt anymore, by the way who did hurt you?" Tony inspected the kids face, looking for anything broken.

"Oh, uh, it-it was no one, it's not a big deal." Peter decided to crawl under the covers to avoid further questions.

"Night kid, sleep well." Tony was about to close Peters door when he hear a faint night dad from inside his room. He didn't stop smiling for the rest of the night.

~~~~ Friday ~~~~

It was finally Friday. Peter got to sleep in until 9 and had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast with Tony. He called in sick for school, which was difficult because Aunt May was in another state but they made it work.

For most of the morning Tony and Peter worked in the lab together, listening to the Hamilton soundtrack (peter's choice). Around 12:30 Pepper had to drag Tony out of the lab to get ready for the meet and greet with a tour group. The kid worked alone in the lab, looking for a piece for his next project. He soon realized that he had left it on the first floor earlier that week, and he was on the 54th floor. Peter plugged in his headphones and waited on the elevator until he reached his destination. Little did he know about the surprise waiting for him on the other side. He exited the elevator, not really paying attention to where he was going and started to hear audible gasps from the other side of the room. When Peter looked up he locked eyes with his whole entire chemistry class. Everyone had just seen him dancing to Hamilton, wearing hello kitty pajama pants, a revealing tank top and covered in grease and oil.

"Since when was Parker so hot?"

"When did he get muscles?"

"He could easily beat up Flash any day with those arms!"

"Wait what's Peter doing here?"

"I thought he was sick."

"PARKER! You did not turn in your permission slip, I don't know how you got in here or what your doing but I will be sending you back to the school with a three day suspension because you are obviously not sick." Mr. Cobbwell started making his way towards the utterly confused kid, "I'm so sorry Tony, Peter here has been lying about having an internship here for a very long time, I never knew he would take it this far, I can easi-"

"First off its Mr. Stark to you, and second Peter isn't lying about having an internship here. His Aunt is out of town for a few weeks so he has been staying here in his own room with his own lab, so if any of you want to call my son a liar again, go ahead, see if you live to tell the tale." Tony walked over to Peter, put his arm around his shoulder and started walking towards the elevator, leaving behind a confused chemistry class and a furious Flash.

~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1108

Sorry my posting schedule is a bit weird, this is the next part I have a few other drafts in the making but once school is out I'll have a lot more time to write and update soooo yeah...

Part 2???