Overnight pt.1- spider-son

peter

I was dreading school. My chemistry class had a 'special' field trip to the new Stark Hotel which was connected to the Avengers tower. There was no way out of it because of course Natasha found out and told everyone else. This would be fun.

"Hey Pete! You're going to be late for school!" I walked into the kitchen to see my father figure/mentor holding my backpack and overnight bag. Pepper didn't want to draw any more attention to me by not bringing a bag, even though we were practically staying at my house.

"Do I even have to go, I'll just be coming back here anyways."

"You know what Pepper said, and I definitely don't want to get on her bad side."

"Fine." I grabbed both of the bags and walked out to the front to meet Happy.

The car ride to school was silent, I wasn't in the mood to talk and Happy never was either. I kept hoping that none of the Avengers, besides Tony, were in town for the weekend and that I could just go on a nice field trip with my friends. But that plan was ruined already with Flash going and the fact that it was at the Stark Hotel.

I made it to school just before the bell rang and quickly found my seat in chemistry.

"Hey Penis, you scared you're gonna get caught?" Today was already going to be bad enough but Flash just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Shut up Flash." I turned back to Mr. Cobwell and waited until we boarded the bus.

I sat up near the front by Ned, with MJ and Betty on the other side. The ride there was pretty boring because I had left my headphones at home. Luckily the ride was over soon and we had arrived at the tower.

When we walked inside we were greeted by Olivia, one of the younger interns.

"Hey Midtown Tec! My name is Olivia and I will be your guide today and tomorrow. Before we get started you will each need to get a badge to have access to the tower. If you don't have your badge on at all times you will be escorted out of the building." Flash quickly raced over to Olivia to get his badge first. Betty was further up in line too but I stayed behind near Ned and MJ.

"Eugene Thompson. Level 1 badge. Color Green." Most of my class, including Flash, nearly jumped out of their skin when they heard the AI start talking, but Flash immediately regained composure and looked proud as FRIDAY announced his name.

"Hey Olivia, what do the colors mean?"

"Well there are ten different levels and three different colors. Each level gives you access to certain floors and the colors give you access to rooms. Green is the lowest color and you have access to your hotel room, the public elevators and the lobby. To get anywhere else you need to have someone with a higher color. Yellow is the second color. Most interns and workers have this color to have access to all the labs and most offices along with the Green privileges. Red is the highest color. You have access to all rooms, and the private elevator that leads to the Avengers rooms along with Mr. Starks penthouse. Only certain people picked by Mr. Stark have this color."

"Oh." Flash was obviously disappointed that he didn't have a higher color but it didn't last long. He kept his eyes on me until it was my turn to swipe my badge.

"Peter Parker. Level 10 badge. Color Red. Welcome back Peter, would you like me to alert Mr. Stark of your arrival?"

"No thanks Fri." My class was clearly surprised and I could hear everyone whispering about it. Flash was by far the most surprised about my level and started to make his way towards Olivia. Probably telling her that something was wrong with the system. I ignored him and waited for Ned and MJ to follow.

"Ned Leeds. Level 9 badge. Color Yellow. Welcome back Ned."

"Michelle Jones. Level 9 badge. Color Yellow. Welcome back MJ." By the time all three of us had made it through Flash was fuming. Before he could do any damage Olivia moved on with the tour but all eyes were still on me.

I tuned out most of the tour as I had already seen everything hundreds of times. So far we hadn't had any run-ins with any of the Avengers so that was a plus. I really hope I didn't just jinx myself.

"Hey Peter!" I quickly snapped my head up as I heard someone call my name, thankfully that person was just Olivia. "Would you mind if I showed the class your lab? If you want you can lead them through."

"Oh uh sure that's fine." I made my way to the front of the group and unlocked my lab. "A few things before we go in, don't touch anything unless I say you can and be respectful to the bots." I opened the door and led the class into my lab. I could hear the gasps and whispers of my classmates as they walked in. My lab was almost the same size as Tony's and it had two floors. The second was mainly used when Shuri came to visit.

"So this is my lab. We are on the first floor where I do most of my designing and experiments. The second floor is where I usually hang out and mess around with a few projects. Th-"

"Hey Penis! There's no way this is your lab, you probably paid the guide to do this right?"

"Actually, this is Mr. Parker's lab." I heard a voice behind me say. I saw Tony standing there eating a green apple.

"Mr. Parker is a great intern here, and helps me figure out many of my most well known inventions." He said taking another bite out of his apple, and set it down in flashes mouth.

"Now, Peter I hate to break you away from your class, but we have a code red-blue" He said while winking. I nodded and followed him.

"What's going on?"

"Well get to that in a second, but first who the hell was that kid?"

"Oh uh his name is Flash. H-"

"Why did he call you penis?"

"It's uh it's a nickname?"

"Hm sure it is. You can go join your class now."

"What about the code red-blue?"

"I've got it covered." As I was walking back to my lab I turned back to see Tony smirking with one of those looks. I was honestly terrified on what he had planned.

part two will be here eventually i won't make any promises but i will try to have it done by next saturday. please don't hate me :)

Marvel Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें