too much- spiderson?

warning: rly depresso, slight self harm and death

peter

a burden

disgrace

unwanted

disappointment

annoying

stupid

These were the only things i could think of when asked to describe myself. I had moved into the Avengers tower 3 weeks ago when Aunt May died. It started out fine, I had a lot of fun meeting all the Avengers and some non- Avengers, but after a while no one seemed interested in talking to a 15 year old kid. They were always 'too busy' or were doing 'more important things'. For a while it didn't bother me until i realized how much trouble i was putting everyone through to care for me. I started to feel like no one cared for me anyone, I was just taking up space and no ever listened to me. I decided it would be better off if i was dead. I had come up with plans on how to end my life, but then i remembered what you had said to me 'If you died, I feel like that's on me.' I couldn't let you think you're the reason why i died. So I lived on, dragging myself through day after day, night after night. A few weeks later it just became too much. Flash had been 10 times worse saying things like 'Aunt May died to get away from you, just like your parents.' and 'Tony Stark doesn't actually want to keep you, he just feels bad.' It really got to me so i started cutting. Every night i would go silently up to much room and cut three lines along my arm. No one noticed though. They also didn't notice how i almost never got any sleep and how i had almost stopped eating all together, but i don't blame you. No one wants a teenager to deal with, especially one who was this weak. The cutting didn't really work because of my advanced healing, but the starvation really took its toll. I was failing all my classes and I barely weighed anything at all. I was originally 145 pounds. After I was 115 pounds. It was on June 26th that I had officially decided to end it all. Everyone would be happier, even you. Now it is June 30th. I am standing on the highest building i could find, writing this letter. So Tony, if you are reading this, i'm sorry. It wasn't your fault. I promise.

      Sincerely,

               Peter Parker

Tony

I was just  making breakfast when Pepper turned the news. It was all the same jibber jabber, so as usual I tuned it out. I handed Pepper her plate and started walking back to my seat when I heard a crash. I turned around. Pepper had dropped her plate.

"Pepper?" Shakily, she pointed at the tv.  "Spider-man found dead in New York city. All that's left is a letter addressed to Tony Stark." I was frozen. I couldn't breath, I couldn't do anything. The only thought in my mind was that the kid was dead. He died. I rushed over to the news station to see if they had the letter.

I arrived back at the tower, numb. I didn't have the courage to open the letter. When I walked back inside i could tell that the rest of the team had heard about it too. I ignored all their apologies and went into my room and cried. Loud, heart wrenching sobs for I don't know how long. I eventually ran out of tears and decided to open the letter. I realized I had been squeezing the letter in my hand. I opened the letter and tried to smooth it out. I thought that it couldn't have gotten any worse. The letter ripped my heart into a million pieces. I don't know what I'm going to do without Peter. I never even got to hug him.

~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 673

sorry it's rly crappy and short but whatever. I might post later this week if not definitely next week and yeah enjoy this crap.