Auntie

Y/N's P.O.V

"Aww, what's her name?" I asked Shiro as I was pinching the infant girl's cheeks. "Her name's Olivia." he said. Olivia babbled and smiled as I pinched her cheeks. The girl was just absolutely perfect. "Why was she put up for adoption she is just so precious!" I said. "Her mom tried to kill her a few times by pouring boiling water on her face. Turns out that her mother is the famous murderer, London Hill." Adam said. "London went to my middle school!" I said. Olivia has vitiligo, vitiligo occurs when pigment-producing cells die or stop functioning. "London is a bit- terrible person! Everyone thought that she would just commit a few petty crimes, but she has commited murder?!" I was on the verge of yelling. "Y/N, calm down. Olivia's safe now. They got her before she could give her a serious burn, but she does have some PTSD. She's scared of angry people now." Shiro said. I calmed down immediately and hugged the infant. "Pidge, wanna hold her?" Shiro asked her. Pidge came over and I handed Olivia to Pidge. Olivia grabbed her glasses and played with them. I laughed. "Aww, she likes your glasses!" I said. Pidge was smiling. Olivia giggled.

Time skip a month

I was on the couch with Shiro, Adam, and Olivia watching some good ol clean vines because Shiro doesn't want swearing especially around Olivia. Then, one vine comes up that changes our lives forever.

"A-Adam. Adam!" Olivia says. Shiro and I just burst out laughing while Adam was tearing up. "Oi Keef, Lance, get over here!" I called for them. The whole gang showed up. I played the clip again. "Adam!" Olivia said again. Lance, Matt, and Pidge all fell on the floor laughing while everyone else was just normal laughing. Then she pointed at Adam. "Adam papa!" she said. Then she pointed at Shiro. "Space daddy!" she said. Then she pointed at me. "Auntie Y/N/N!" she said to me. "Awwwwwwww!" everyone said. She identified Keith as 'Uncle emo', Lance as 'Uncle sharpspooter', Hunk as 'Uncle dango', Matt as 'Uncle dank', Allura as 'Space auntie', Coran as 'Uncle quiznacking pringles', Krolia as 'cat grammy', Cosmo as 'Wolfy', Rommelle as ' Auntie altea', and Pidge as 'Auntie Pidgeon'. That was the day I knew that Olivia was truly my neice. Everybody was laughing and crying at the same time. "Ohmygodthatwassocuteandaborable!" Pidge said. "Pfffffft" Olivia said. This is just the cutest baby ever. I never want her to grow up.