klance

( A/N: This takes place in season four I think.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

 Lance's P.O.V

I just couldn't stop staring at Keith from across the table. When he looked back at me I looked away. Keith is just so hot and so cool. "Oi Lance, stop getting wet over Keith for once I'm trying to eat." Y/N said. My face turned red. "K-Keith? Noooooooooooooo. I'm not even gay." I said. That was a half lie. I'm bi, and I am into Keith. Y/N knows because she is the only one I came out to. "MmHmMmMm." She replied. Pidge started laughing. Keith was just looking at me. "What are you looking at, mullet?" I said. He quickly looked away, clearly looking embarrassed. Breakfast was silent after that and after Shiro lectured Y/N for saying a clearly inappropriate thing.

time skip

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at breakfast. I walked over to Y/N's room and saw her, Pidge, and Hunk creating new technology. Y/N looked up at me. "Oh hey, Lance. Ya need something?" she asked. "How can I tell Keith?" I said. She sighed. "Hunk, Pidge, we'll be back in a bit. Continue working on the coffee machine for Shiro." she said to them. We walked to my room and sat down on my bed. "Okay, why are you asking me? I haven't told my crush I like them yet." she said. "Because you're the best at giving advice besides Shiro and I came out to you." I said. "Okay, just take a leap of faith. The worst that could happen is being rejected and I know that won't happen." she said. "What makes you so sure?" I said. "God you're oblivious. He obviously loves you. He's even told me a few times that he thinks you're hot." she said. I was surprised. "Just go for it, Lance. He loves you a lot." she said and walked out of my room. Okay, I guess I'm going to do this. I walked over to his room and knocked on his door. "Come in." he said. I walked in. "What do you wan't, Lance?" he asked. What should I do to confess? A. use a cheesy pick up line, or B. Actually confess like a normal person. "You." I said he blushed really hard and so did I. "O-okay Lance. quit joking. What do you want?" he said. "Did I stutter? I want you." I said. "I-uh...l-lo-like you to Lance." He said. I pinned him against the wall and kissed him. We started to make out. I reached up his shirt and took his shirt off. He did the same to me. I grabbed his ass as he kissed my neck leaving hickeys all over my neck. He lead me to his bed and he started to take off his pants and I did the same. Lets just say that I was on top.