endgame

Y/N's P.O.V

We had to defeat the galra once and for all. We launched back into space and we attacked the galra from all sides. I was attacking the ships in North America, Lance was attacking the ships in South America, Hunk was attacking the ships in Australia, Pidge was attacking the ships in Europe, and Shiro was attacking the ships in Asia. No one was attacking Antarctica, so we didn't fight there. Most of the galra were attacking America, so Lance and I kinda had to team up. We were out there for two days just protecting our planet. After the galra were defeated at our planet because we finally formed voltron, we decided to save the whole universe from the galra. We spent six months going from planet to planet and killing off the galra. Hunk always made Cosmo teleport to each lion when we weren't fighting and give us food. We returned to Earth, and there was a huge celebration. Matt and Krolia returned to earth with us and everyone ate dinner with Shiro that night. "Hey guys, we have a surprise for you." Pidge said. Everyone was looking at us. I turned red. "No. not in front of your family." I whispered. "C'mon." she whined. "Fuck it." I said under my breath and kissed her in front of everyone. My sleeves fell so my cuts were showing, but I didn't care. The kiss was still magical and sweet. "RAZZLE DAZZLE!" Lance yelled as he threw confetti, sequence, and glitter at us. When we pulled away, I saw Shiro crying, Adam gasping, Hunk, Lance, and Keith fanboying, Matt clapping and whooping, and Pidge's parents with their jaws dropped. I turned a very vibrant red and ran off. Shiro grabbed my wrist that wasn't metal which stung a lot and turned me around. His face was still red and his eyes were still puffy from crying. "Adam and I also have a surprise." he said. "Takashi, now's not the time. Your sister just kissed someone in front of their parents, brother, and friends." Adam said. "Please?" Shiro asked. "Fine." Adam said. "Adam and I are adopting a baby girl." he said. I inhaled deeply. "YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I yelled as I ran upstairs. I ran back down holding a homemade metal crib I was working on before the Kerberos mission. "I'VE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS DAY TO FUCKING COME!!!!!" I yelled. "Language!" Shiro said. "Y/N, can you please tone it down? The neighbors most likely heard you already." Adam said. I stopped yelling and started working on fixing the crib and making a matress on the couch. Pidge joined me in making the crib. "How about a built in purple night light?" Pidge suggested. I nodded and brought in glow in the dark purple paint and some plastic to cover the light. After I finished making the crib, I started sewing baby pink fabric together to make a mattress. That night, we all watched the whole MCU saga until three am.