1

"No Mia you already no why I'm not going I'm not a party person."I said eating my hot fries.

"Mmhm well if you change your mind tell me I'll see you later boo.she said putting on her jacket bout to leave.

"Bye girl I said shaking my head."I closed the door and locked it put my chips up then took a shower

******

After I got out the shower I lotioned up and put on some pajama shorts and tang top and as soon I got in the bed about to fall asleep I got a face time call.

"OH MY GOD". I yelled out of sleepy frustration

I looked who it was it was Malak my brother wtf!!!

"Whatttttt Malak".I said ready to hang up on his ass."

I can't sleep."he said sounding dumb  asf

"Then just close your eyes and lay down and next time don't face time me for no dumb shit like this okay kid".

"Whatever Yas gn". He said hanging up I put my phone on the charger along with my air pods and fell asleep.

*******
9:30 am
RING RING RING
"I woke up by my loud ass alarm clock I went into my closet got a outfit and ran to my bathroom in my room ,I got in the shower got out then put on lotion sleeked my hair then put on my shoes.

"I saw Malak sitting at the table eating breakfast."

"Where You going"Malak said taking a bite of his pancake.

"To the mall school shopping for school." I said taking a peice of Bacon
Off his plate eating it.

"Don't touch my shit fat ass".He said bucking at me.

"Fuck you".I said sticking up my middle finger walking out the kitchen". I said grabbing my keys

"Auntie made you a plate before she left this morning."Malak said before I walked out the door.

Vote and Comment love y'all.
-Niyah❤