Ever since the situation with Keon had happened, she always had slick ass comments to say about him and I was sick of it because it wasn't her call to make.

"Whatever. Sound like weak bitch shit to me. Come on let's turn down this aisle, I need some pickled sausage in my life."

I rolled my eyes. My sister needed to find her own shit, ASAP.

*Javi's POV*

At the grocery store, Herbert asked me on a date

At the grocery store, Herbert asked me on a date. A real date. I was low key geeked because ever since James I hadn't had any real boy toy action. I wasn't really ready for him to be around Elli yet so I was gonna have to force Jeannie to watch her if she could get her head from up Keon's ass.

I knocked three times on her door before she finally opened it. She opened the door with her phone tucked in between her ear and the crook of her neck. As usual , she was on the phone with her old man.

"Baby, ima call you back. My sister just walked in. Aight, later. What you all dressed up for?"

I rolled my eyes at her once again. "I have a date, can you watch Elli?"'

"Duh, if I don't wanna watch who else is going to?"

"Yep, we both know that. I asked to make you feel better. What, you mad because you can't suck Keon's dick all night?"

"You know you talk so disgusting to have a kid."

I flipped the middle finger at her, walking back up front to grab my crutch and leave.

I was pissed at Jeannie right now. She was being a weak ass bitch but it wasn't my business for the time being.

I waited outside for Herbert because he said he was going to send me a car but after five minutes went by my feet were hurting.

Me: Yo, where the car at? My feet hurt like a motherfucker.

Within seconds he texted back.
Herbert: Lol Chill Girl! I Told You To Text Me When To Come At You But I Guess I'll Just Send It Now.
I blushed in embarrassment that I forgot and slid my phone back into my clutch. Not even four minutes later, an all black Range Rover pulled up to the curb where I was standing.

I climbed in and was surprised to see him sitting there.

"I thought you said you was gonna send me a car not be in it."