Final Chapter: Reason to fight

It's been 2 weeks since the incident of the match of the duo tournament has ended.

It appears that most audience have complain of having no winner. They were trying to rebel the judges of their favorite duos to win but they refused and thus, the Duo tournament has banned.

The Judges left with anguish after that complicated protest. It was their first time to have a difficult result. They have no jobs left. They decide to do their part time job and earn money for living.

Unlike them, Courin doesn't mind of quitting. He was calm as ever. He didn't regret of losing his dream after the tournament has been disposed. In fact, he already knew this would happen.

He went to the basement, glancing at the dark abyss and stepping through the hundredths stairs. He reached out the walls and walked carefully. He passed and switched on the light and there, he could see the glimmering light inside the cell.

He picked his key inside his pocket, and used it to unlock the door. There were familiar faces of two girls he recognized as he smiled and sat beside them.

"It took so long to get here" Courin said and gave them the newspaper he brought "Lucky for you guys, you can use your power to take a shortcut instead of walking around"

"Too bad for you, Mr. judge. I already saw your movements a while ago and you almost tripped from first step of going downstairs" Wanda giggled

"That stairs wasn't even clean for hundreds of years. You know how hard is it to go there without a light" Courin glanced at the others and wondered "So how is he?"

"You mean Darling?" Wanda said looking worried

"Edgar's in the other door with Steel and things you see, are not looking good" Aliza confirmed

"Can I see them?"

"I wouldn't if I were you, it would be total disaster to see them" Aliza warned him

Courin thought she was joking when he reached the door and looked at them. However, what he saw was the place is mess that filled with cotton spreading in each beds and the blanket was on the ground. Edgar, who was standing on the bed and was holding a pillow and was fighting alongside with Cleven with his pillow. Steel, who was struggled, was being held on the ground by Steven with his smirking face. They were like children having a pillow fight.

"You think that I'll lose in my current state, that's wrong Cleven and I'm going to finish you!" Edgar declared

"Ha, you think you can beat me again. Take a closer look, I already touch your partner and took him our hostage. If you don't want him dead, you must bow down and lick my foot"

"Over your dead body!" Edgar screamed and tries to attack him

"In that case, I'll fight too!" Cleven said as he moves as well

They were about to have a serious pillow fight again until Courin reached out and chop their legs with his fist. Edgar and Cleven felt their pain in their legs as they stop moving and shouted agony.

"AAaaawww!" They screamed at the same time

They tried to complain Courin but they felt his tremendous aura within him as if their serious parents were about to scold their child.

Edgar and Cleven have bandages all over their head. They seemed to be more pain than their partners. Courin knew it was best to teach them a lesson.

"Fighters like you guys are in pain right now, you should rest a bit" Courin said as he forced them on their bed. Steven glanced at the judge sudden dark aura and he released Steel and went back in his bed.