Chapter 2: Meet the Twins Fury

All they need is to be patient and wait a couple of hours to prepare for the upcoming battle. Edgar wanted to look around but he didn’t want to leave Steel behind.

“Edgar, I’m wondering about this tournament. Is it really possible to participate in duos. What if someone might betray and lose their partner?”

“I don’t know about that but I’m sure there’s no rule of betraying your allies like that”

When Edgar looked at Steel’s reaction, he seemed worry about the game they’re doing. He wishes he would cheer him up but suddenly, they heard a commotion outside.

“What’s wrong with you?! You think you can ignore me after you spill your drinks in my clothes” An Old man screamed firmly

“Like I said, It was an accident and my partner just already apologize” the boy in front of the old man begged to stop the commotion

Despite of the boy’s kindness, the man became upset and grabbed his sleeve and glared at him.

“Apologize in what? How do you expect such as a strongest person like me would satisfied after you wet my pants? Do you?!” the Old man with his reddish face said

“Of course not, We wouldn’t have done this in purpose and besides we can”

Before the boy continued, the man punched his face literally. He grabbed him back and grinned.

“If you speak one more word, I will torture you and your sicko partner until your mouth becomes a red vicious bloody sauce”

“What the!!” Steel was surprised to see a brawling in this kind of timing. “If this goes on, that person will suffer!”

Steel and Edgar had watched their situation became intense, he stared at him worryingly thinking he might cause another trouble. However, Edgar seems he was bored and goes back to the terrace. He turned back to Steel and smirked.

“You don’t have to worry about him Steel”

“Why is that? Is it because someone will come and save him?”

“Wrong! It’s the opposite”

When Steel turned back, he saw the old man was falling his knees in front of the green haired boy. It looked like he was struggling something until Edgar came and explained.

“Steel, this person has the power to exchange the pains from someone else” he pointed at the boy smirking in front of the unconscious man.

“That means he steals strength from his opponent”

“Exactly what it is. Last time we met, he tried to change my pains and I was so irritated at that time”

“Wait, you mean you know each other?” Steel was astonished and said

“If you want to know more, I think he’ll be coming in 3, 2, 1” Edgar counted

When Edgar finished counting, the green haired boy approached at them cheerfully. He seemed energetic when he saw Edgar with his sighing face.

“Heyyie Eddie, Looking good today. How are you?” he wanted to shake his hands with him

“Good as always, Cleven. Man, you always mess around from elders. You haven’t changed at all” Edgar muttered and ignored his shaking

“Hahaha, I wonder about that” Cleven giggled

Before he finished their conversation, he saw Steel who was staring at him. He wondered who could he be when Edgar was informing him appropriately. Edgar pointed at Steel and said in a lower voice like he didn’t care at explaining.