Chapter 2

September 10th-September 20th 2018:
I had met up with you on my birthday September 6 after choosing to go to work because I couldn't think or arrange anything special to do for my 25th birthday. You were kind enough to tell me to come meet you to go to the gym and I said to you sure I'll meet you after you finish working out at the gym and I finish work.

At that point I was so desperate to do something so I can say I actually did something for my birthday that I said yes to seeing you thought I'd never met up with you prior , and like I said the last time I'd seen you was at university, years prior.

Me and you were never friends. We just had each other on social media and you saw my birthday snap , so like everybody else you replied to it saying " happy birthday lovely, enjoy your day, more life , more love and more blessings 🎉🎉🎉❤️🍾🍾🍾" ( this is an actual quote by the way. Which I have saved from that day) . To which I said thank you and you then suggested to take me out for my birthday and I suggested a ton of things but because of your work schedule at the time it was hard to do some of the things I suggested , but eventually we settled on bowling.

We kept talking for the rest of the evening and then that's when I said " what are you doing now" and you said "going to the gym". You suggested that I should join and I said yeah,  but not today , and that I'll just meet you after the gym. So after work I drove to his gym and met up with you.

I arrived, and not long after you showed up thinking I was joining him at the gym. To which I said NO! I told you, I was meeting you after . So you went for about 30 mins and I called an old friend of mine and we were discussing the fact that I came to meet up with you all ALL the people in the world.

My friend didn't like you and still doesn't , so the whole conversation was more about why I decided to do such a thing and that I should be careful ladidadida.

Soon after, you returned and I came off the phone . That's when I finally had a good look at you , after not having seen you for years and I remember thinking , " damn, we're you always this attractive" . We chatted and you were puffing your chest out, having me feel your chest and your arms and walking me through your weight loss journey since leaving university. I remember thinking , this guy is hilarious and so full of life , I'm loving this energy right here. The remainder of the night just consisted of us chatting and me cackling for hours and hours , going to a pub and you buying be a shot and then we made a pact that we'd go gym together every morning at 6 am before work .

You became my gym partner for a short while and only god knows how excited I was about it and I wasn't quite sure why.