Chapter 1

September 6 2018: The day I met up with you for the first time since last seeing you in Essex way before I graduated which was at least 2-3 years from this date. Even when I did see you, it was more of a hi and bye conversation since I didn't really know you , and frankly never cared to get to know you back then because I was convinced you were no good .

I could go back to sometime on October 2013 where we first met on a drunk night out during freshers week, at Frangos night club. I was dancing by myself and you came behind me and I started whining on you until I turned around and we started kissing . I remember that day so well , primarily because I remember hating the kiss and being severely put off by it. Somehow, in the midst of it all I still gave you my number and we spoke for a short while after that.
According to you, apparently I got in my feelings because I did not hear from you a week after I had given you my number.

You then would try to invite yourself to my place and frankly , back at university , I wasn't trying to give any guy the time of day like that especially not you. We mainly spoke about the shared module we had and I'd try to help where I could but one day you tried to finnesse me into doing your whole assignment and that's the day i remember telling myself, this guy is talking to the wrong one.

Since then I never took you seriously and just kept well away from you. Until this very date September 6 2018.